+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent : Change visa S-1 to SW-1 Visa

Ashish gupta

Feb 1, 2019
Thanks for your reply Deepak :)
I have already emailed university regarding this yesterday itself & waiting for their revert.
I hope there wouldn’t be any issue at the immigration if officer check LOA because it’s mentioned in it about the internship as well..
Hey buddy!! I’m facing same issue got s1 instead of sw1 please help me what to do??

Feb 14, 2020
Please answer the all questions one by one...
1. My course duration is 2 years but i received my visa of 1 year. What will be reason?I want to extend it.when should i apply it?
2.My course includes internship of 90 hours. But i got s1 visa.how can i get sw1 visa? I have 1 month to go canada.can i apply for here..?Is there will be any problem if i will go with s1 visa?
3.i searched on google, can students do part time work while study with s1 visa? And i found answer that you cannot do work for 6 months with s1 visa.what should i do..?
4.on my visa there is written FPC but on my friend's visa it is EO2. What is the difference..?

Reactions: Gilgambesh

Gilgambesh

Oct 14, 2022
Please answer the all questions one by one...
1. My course duration is 2 years but i received my visa of 1 year. What will be reason?I want to extend it.when should i apply it?
2.My course includes internship of 90 hours. But i got s1 visa.how can i get sw1 visa? I have 1 month to go canada.can i apply for here..?Is there will be any problem if i will go with s1 visa?
3.i searched on google, can students do part time work while study with s1 visa? And i found answer that you cannot do work for 6 months with s1 visa.what should i do..?
4.on my visa there is written FPC but on my friend's visa it is EO2. What is the difference..?
You got any solution?