+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: CAP for applying under CEC with NOC Code 2173

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am planning to apply under CEC class with NOC Code 2173 [where I believe CAP is 8000 for CEC]

Can anybody confirm if this CAP for CEC is further categorized on basis of NOC code, If yes , how to find what the current stats for NOC Code 2173 applying under CEC.

This is what I see on CEC site till today
"Total applications received towards the overall cap: 4,480 / 8,000"

I am getting eligible for applying under CEC on DEC 16th, 2014 and would like to immediately send my application before the EE launches but while reading numerous articles on google , it only shows NOC Code 2173 under FSW which says CAP is already full and it has scared me a lot :(

neeraj19a

Jun 6, 2013
Hi Friends,
I applied in FSW 2014 under NOC 2173, but could not made it.

So wanna try in EE, want to have clarity on the process of applying under EE.

I have send all my docs to Nova Scotia for FSW 2014 and they have not still returned my docs.

Want to confirm will I be needing any original docs for applying in EE as I have heard it will be online process.
So please confirm will the scanned copy of the docs i.e reference letters, IELTS score card will work..?

1.)what are the docs that we require for EE.
2.)What is the fees for this program.
3.)What can we do stand ahead in queue (as consultants are saying that based on your skills and Resume you profile will get ranking in the database(Cental Pool of applicants) )

PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY

codeno47

Jun 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-05-2014
neeraj19a said:
Hi Friends,
I applied in FSW 2014 under NOC 2173, but could not made it.

So wanna try in EE, want to have clarity on the process of applying under EE.

I have send all my docs to Nova Scotia for FSW 2014 and they have not still returned my docs.

Want to confirm will I be needing any original docs for applying in EE as I have heard it will be online process.
So please confirm will the scanned copy of the docs i.e reference letters, IELTS score card will work..?

1.)what are the docs that we require for EE.
2.)What is the fees for this program.
3.)What can we do stand ahead in queue (as consultants are saying that based on your skills and Resume you profile will get ranking in the database(Cental Pool of applicants) )

PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY----PLS REPLY
It depnds on EE policy, Country like Australia , they need only scanned copy of documents. AS per verious news about EE, they are about follow paper less processing. In that case, you might no need originals.

sumitthegreat

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would appreciate if anybody can look and respond to my query pasted with subject line.

thank you