+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT!!Canadian Experience Class Application Doubts..

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

I am currently working here as a software developer and I will be completing my 2 years mid of July 2012. My assignment ends this July-end and I am going back to my home country after that. I am planning to apply for PR under CEC before leaving Canada. I have already received my PCC and completed my IELTS..

I have the following doubts:

1) Do I need to complete 2 years or if I have completed 3900 hrs of work before completing 2 yrs, can I apply?

2) Since I am applying from here and then going back, what needs to be done and what address needs to be provided..Can I assign someone here with permanent address as my representative..??..

3) How to prove the no. of hours worked..??..I am not sure if my company will provide the letter of reference with all the details..In that case what documents need to be provided..Payslips, T4 and offer letter..??..

4) I dont have my birth certificate here with me but I can get the scanned copy. Is that ok? Does that need to be notarized?

5) Do we require education documents to be submitted? If so, should the certificate copies be sufficient? same thing as birth certificate, I can get the scanned copy.

6) Since I will be applying from here before going back, my country of residence should stay as Canada..Correct?

Quite a few questions, but it will of real help if someone can provide these information as soon as possible as I dont have much time left to apply..:)..

Thanks in advance!!

mnjdev

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Biodata form on 13th march
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
RPRF requested on 1st March
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
28-04-2013
RV_13 said:
Hi Guys,

I am currently working here as a software developer and I will be completing my 2 years mid of July 2012. My assignment ends this July-end and I am going back to my home country after that. I am planning to apply for PR under CEC before leaving Canada. I have already received my PCC and completed my IELTS..

I have the following doubts:

1) Do I need to complete 2 years or if I have completed 3900 hrs of work before completing 2 yrs, can I apply?

Yes, you need to have at least 2 years of full time(37.5 hrs per week)

2) Since I am applying from here and then going back, what needs to be done and what address needs to be provided..Can I assign someone here with permanent address as my representative..??..

Yes, Technically this is possible as you are giving your representative's address as mailing address (you MUST inform if representative's address is changed) and i believe you will give your email ID so that all the correspondence would go to your email

3) How to prove the no. of hours worked..??..I am not sure if my company will provide the letter of reference with all the details..In that case what documents need to be provided..Payslips, T4 and offer letter..??..

This is very tricky, you need a letter of reference from your employer, one of my friend submitted all her pay stubs, offer letter, transfer letter, a letter provided by employer to obtain US visa, T4, notice of assessment, still her application was rejected - recently and the saddest part is she went through immigration consultant

4) I dont have my birth certificate here with me but I can get the scanned copy. Is that ok? Does that need to be notarized?

This is sufficient, you dont need to notarize it if your birth certificate is in english, otherwise, you need to natarize it

5) Do we require education documents to be submitted? If so, should the certificate copies be sufficient? same thing as birth certificate, I can get the scanned copy.

Educational document is not part of checklist for worker category with 2+ years unless you had completed canadian education but everybody is submitting it as an additional document, you could also submit it, Yes copies are sufficient

6) Since I will be applying from here before going back, my country of residence should stay as Canada..Correct?

As on Date of application, Yes - but once again you MUST inform CIC immediately if you move back to your home country, if you give your address as mailing address

Quite a few questions, but it will of real help if someone can provide these information as soon as possible as I dont have much time left to apply..:)..

Thanks in advance!!

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks a lot mnjdev for this really quick response..!!..

The letter of reference is really the pain..and after what happened to ur friend..looks like its needed..I need to see if I can get it somehow..

I do not need PCC from Canada..right?..I have only got it from India..

Also, in the General Application Form, the immigration office name should be CPP-O..Correct?

And, in this form, do I need to add all my family members (parents, sister) as my dependent? I m currently single..

mnjdev

Apr 30, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Biodata form on 13th march
AOR Received.
18-10-2012
IELTS Request
sent along with application
File Transfer...
RPRF requested on 1st March
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-04-2013
LANDED..........
28-04-2013
RV_13 said:
Thanks a lot mnjdev for this really quick response..!!..

The letter of reference is really the pain..and after what happened to ur friend..looks like its needed..I need to see if I can get it somehow..

I do not need PCC from Canada..right?..I have only got it from India..

Also, in the General Application Form, the immigration office name should be CPP-O..Correct?

And, in this form, do I need to add all my family members (parents, sister) as my dependent? I m currently single..
She is trying to get the letter now
You don't need PCC from Canada
Visa office is CPP-O
No, your parents and siblings are not your family as per family definition, you should add only your spouse and child, you should add your parents and siblings in additional family information form

RV_13

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Thanks mnjdev..its really appreciated..Wishin ur friend best of luck..!!..

I will start the process and will post more doubts, if I come across any..(surely I will)..:)..