+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent, can i upload file after PR application submitted?

samller

Sep 11, 2015
Hi everyone,

I received ITA around end of August,2015 under FSW. I have few questions about the PR application.

Question 1.)Has anyone re-uploaded any of thier file after PR application submitted?

I wanted to upload a new PDF file to my proof of fund. I have 2 different bank accounts.

1.)Joint Account with girl friend (account created on May 19,2015). From May to Oct has average balance of CAD$10K. However, i only provdided May to August bank statement as i know proof of fund only counts backward of 6 months from the date of receiving ITA which i was supposed to provide from March to Aug.

2.) Personal Account CAD 4-5k in the whole year of 2015.

Here is my question. Since i cannot prove that i have enough fund on April and March. Can i upload my joint account balance from the period of May to Oct instead?

The PR application was submitted yesterday and AOR is received. Is that possible to re-upload the file ?

Please advise...

chaitanyaprsd1

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send the additional documents through a Case Specific Enquiry.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

suchitra

Sep 23, 2015
samller said:
Hi everyone,

I received ITA around end of August,2015 under FSW. I have few questions about the PR application.

Question 1.)Has anyone re-uploaded any of thier file after PR application submitted?

I wanted to upload a new PDF file to my proof of fund. I have 2 different bank accounts.

1.)Joint Account with girl friend (account created on May 19,2015). From May to Oct has average balance of CAD$10K. However, i only provdided May to August bank statement as i know proof of fund only counts backward of 6 months from the date of receiving ITA which i was supposed to provide from March to Aug.

2.) Personal Account CAD 4-5k in the whole year of 2015.

Here is my question. Since i cannot prove that i have enough fund on April and March. Can i upload my joint account balance from the period of May to Oct instead?

The PR application was submitted yesterday and AOR is received. Is that possible to re-upload the file ?

Please advise...

You cannot update any info. after you submitted ITA
If you miss any info.
CIC will ask you once they start processing your application,

As long as you are not mis-representing
CIC will definately ask clarification if they need, to make the decesion

samller

Sep 11, 2015
in my case, should i provide them these additional 2 months balance through case specific enquiry?

Yes, i went into to the checklist, it seems like nowhere allow me up re-upload file.

I really worried if they pin point on these 2 months balance eventhough i have enough money after May,2015.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
Thats not correct.
I uploaded three (3) Case Specific Enquiries and every time after 4-6 work days CIC would sent me confirmation they have attached supporting documents to my app.

First was missing document FBI PC
Second was: I found a mistake in my app and I have submitted wrong police clearances. So I scrambled and sent them what they actually want to see and got confirmation.
Third, most recent one, I found out that my job offer is not actually what they want to see also (job offer on 24 months instead permanent) so I scrambled again and sent them permanent job offer. Again, they attached it to my app.

So my advise would be to send CSE ASAP and make sure to explain in details why u r sending it.

Cheers n good luck!

samller

Sep 11, 2015
Thank you for your advise!!!! i saw the online form on cic website. It asks for file number. However, I only has an application number, if I put it there, would that correct??

_ryersonfs

Star Member
Aug 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BaileyAB said:
Thats not correct.
I uploaded three (3) Case Specific Enquiries and every time after 4-6 work days CIC would sent me confirmation they have attached supporting documents to my app.

First was missing document FBI PC
Second was: I found a mistake in my app and I have submitted wrong police clearances. So I scrambled and sent them what they actually want to see and got confirmation.
Third, most recent one, I found out that my job offer is not actually what they want to see also (job offer on 24 months instead permanent) so I scrambled again and sent them permanent job offer. Again, they attached it to my app.

So my advise would be to send CSE ASAP and make sure to explain in details why u r sending it.

Cheers n good luck!
@BaileyAB I have the same question as samller's. Is the application number applicable for the file # on the CSE page?

Thx

SahiSh

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi Mates,

if i need to send CSE attaching some docs related to employment that I think are imp. thn do i need to select Express Entry.
What should I say in explanation that will work out for me??

like attaching docs just to prove my emp history or something else
please help