+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[urgent] Can I apply a study permit without conditional letter & acceptance ?

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, buddies

I applied two colleges from SAIT and NAIT. NAIT informed that they dont offer a conditional letter to international students.
So, I get their point. However, I talked to SAIT where I need a letter for my study permit. They didnt update anything on my application. Therefore, my question is that can i get a study permit without acceptance or conditional letter? I will attach my admission letter instead to CIC. What do you think? My visa has no more than 20 days to stay in Canada.

Thanks.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dental15 said:
Hey, buddies

I applied two colleges from SAIT and NAIT. NAIT informed that they dont offer a conditional letter to international students.
So, I get their point. However, I talked to SAIT where I need a letter for my study permit. They didnt update anything on my application. Therefore, my question is that can i get a study permit without acceptance or conditional letter? I will attach my admission letter instead to CIC. What do you think? My visa has no more than 20 days to stay in Canada.

Thanks.
ur question is not al all clear.is ur study period just 20 days?do u have acceptance letters from college? what ru talking about when u say conditional letter? is it the acceptance /admission letter? do u have a letter from college stating u have admission without conditions from a college?

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I extended my visitor visa.. now.. no more than 20 days as a visitor status.

I applied two colleges(at october) and then I got an application letter which is confirmed. The letter said that they will offer a conditional letter or acceptance asap.. however, nothing is updated yet.

I need to apply a study permit before expiry date for visitor status.

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
dental15 said:
I extended my visitor visa.. now.. no more than 20 days as a visitor status.

I applied two colleges(at october) and then I got an application letter which is confirmed. The letter said that they will offer a conditional letter or acceptance asap.. however, nothing is updated yet.

I need to apply a study permit before expiry date for visitor status.
u need admission letter/acceptance letter thats one of the requirements in the check list . I dont know which study permit checklist u will be using depending on ur country but mostly all checklist do have acceptance letter as a requirement. u can try applying without one and see if they ask for one but that could be risky as they may ask for acceptance letter or just reject ur application. if ur applying online u will be asked to upload one. can u contact ur colege and ask them to expedite ur acceptance letter?

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, I try to contact with SAIT again. Thanks a lot... I hope, they can work faster....

Roopj

Feb 17, 2020
Hey my letter of acceptance doesn’t mention conditional or unconditional. I’ve already applied for my CAQ. What should I do next? Should I request the college to give me the unconditional letter of acceptance?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hey my letter of acceptance doesn’t mention conditional or unconditional. I’ve already applied for my CAQ. What should I do next? Should I request the college to give me the unconditional letter of acceptance?
An acceptance letter is unconditional by its very nature so it doesn't have to say unconditional.

Reactions: Roopj