Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014
Med's Done....
07/24/2014
Here is my situation -

Came to Canada as an visitor on Oct 2011 and then changed my status to Workpermit on Nov 2012. Now i have applied for PR in Feb 2014 and this week applying for BOWP as my workpermit is expiring soon.

Here are the clarifications required on form IMM5710E:

Question 8A: Previous countries of residence: during past five years have you lived in any country other than your country of citizenship or your current country of residence (Indicated above) for more than six months. Should i answer Yes or No. since i was on visitor to Canada before becoming worker

Under section coming to Canada:

1. Date and place of your original entry: This should be the entry that i made as an visitor or should i mention the date i became temporary worker.
2. The original purpose for coming to Canada : It should be visitor or work.

Under background information section:

question 2c: Have you previously applied to enter or remain in Canada. - I have extended my visitor visa while i was in canada and then once i got the approval of TFW, i changed my visa as worker. Here should i say as yes or no. if yes what explanation should i give in the d: box.

Any one please if you can give your suggestion that would be greatful as i want to apply as soon as possible.

Thanks for your help.

sammydhillon

Jul 3, 2014
Question 8a - Answer it No

Original place of entry should be the place you entered for the first time in Canada ...Name the city where you entered ......Original purpose must be for visiting Canada .

Question 2 c - Answer that as yes ......Enter your visitor work permit no. and dates it was valid for . Also do the same for your TFW.

chikku0801

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/14/2014
Med's Request
08/30/2014