+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT Birth Certificate Spouse Visa

Abhi2201

Jan 10, 2019
Hi All,

Please help..
My spouse does not have a birth Certificate.She was born in Srinagar and now when we try to get a birth certificate Hospital does not have her record Also due to on going restrictions in Kashmir we are unable to contact the authorities properly.
Please let us know whether an Affidavit along with other National ID's like Passport, Voter ID, Adhaar Card (india) can be used as an alternative.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Abhishek

aroraajay635

Jul 8, 2017
hello guys, I am canadian permanent resident. I am gonna sponsor my wife, who is from India. She doesnt have her birth certificate and we tried everything to get issued the new one. But there was not a single output. She did have in native language but the name written over is just "LARKI" which means girl. As in old times, some hospitals just write down the gender on the birth certificate. So Is it mandatory to add birth certificate, or 10th or +2 certificate can be used ?
Please help

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

Please help..
My spouse does not have a birth Certificate.She was born in Srinagar and now when we try to get a birth certificate Hospital does not have her record Also due to on going restrictions in Kashmir we are unable to contact the authorities properly.
Please let us know whether an Affidavit along with other National ID's like Passport, Voter ID, Adhaar Card (india) can be used as an alternative.

Thanks in Advance.
Regards,
Abhishek
Hi, What did you did finally? My spouse also doesn't have birth certificate

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
hello guys, I am canadian permanent resident. I am gonna sponsor my wife, who is from India. She doesnt have her birth certificate and we tried everything to get issued the new one. But there was not a single output. She did have in native language but the name written over is just "LARKI" which means girl. As in old times, some hospitals just write down the gender on the birth certificate. So Is it mandatory to add birth certificate, or 10th or +2 certificate can be used ?
Please help
Hi, what did you do finally? facing same situation