+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent : Birth certificate date descripency

salmanmukkhi

Nov 10, 2018
I have received my EOI last week and now I am preparing my documents and I have realized that DOB on my passport and on other documents(25th APRIL 1995) is different from my Birth certificate(24th APRIL 1995).My brother went to the municipality office with my passport copy and other id's but they rejected to make any changes and they told us that you can do this via lawyer but it will take 6 months but my nomination is expiring before that. I do not have that much time to wait. What should I do now?

I have following documents with my 25th March 1995-
1- secondary school marksheet (10th SSC) which shows my full name on it and DOB
2- School leaving certificate with DOB and my parent's full name
3- passport

Please guide me.
I would really appreciate your time and response.

salmanmukkhi

Nov 10, 2018
I have received my EOI last week and now I am preparing my documents and I have realized that DOB on my passport and on other documents(25th APRIL 1995) is different from my Birth certificate(24th APRIL 1995).My brother went to the municipality office with my passport copy and other id's but they rejected to make any changes and they told us that you can do this via lawyer but it will take 6 months but my nomination is expiring before that. I do not have that much time to wait. What should I do now?

I have following documents with my 25th March 1995-
1- secondary school marksheet (10th SSC) which shows my full name on it and DOB
2- School leaving certificate with DOB and my parent's full name
3- passport

Please guide me.
I would really appreciate your time and response.
Expert plz guide....