+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Applied in May, completed biometrics on 20th July and still waiting for ICT WP. Planning to go back to India and wait from there as there is no definite timeline on when this can be completed

Reactions: PravinDeo

thiru6799

Jun 25, 2020
When i checked the trend, i was informed March Filed WP are getting approvals now. If this is the time frame that they are taking to approve cases, then looks like April, May, June cases will be approved in October, November and December.

Also the borders are closed i Canada and they have extended till Sep 30, this is also causing these delays.
Yeah, hopefully everyone gets approval soon.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Thats great. You should receive automatic email updates from VFS to the email you provided on the TTS Consent Form. You can also track using FedEx tracking numbers. You should receive you passport back by Friday or Monday at the latest. Good luck!
Hi @poppedpluto quick question. My passport is returned to NY VAC today. So it should have been stamped already. When should I expect to get the juicy letter of introduction?

Shriniwas

Jul 14, 2020
Hey got passport request for ICT WP.
Timeline:
Application: 20th May
Biometrics: 21 July
Correspondence: 22 July
PPR: 8th September.

Reactions: yogesh23

poppedpluto

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi @poppedpluto quick question. My passport is returned to NY VAC today. So it should have been stamped already. When should I expect to get the juicy letter of introduction?
It should already have been uploaded to your IRCC application portal. Mine was uploaded the day the visa counterfoil was pasted on my passport.

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
Just drove up north today, the process was like super smooth. The border officer will ask you about quarantine stuff. On the immigration side they did not even ask a single question, just handed all the documents and got told to wait. 40 minutes later they came back with a work permit for me. They did not ask me about vehicle either, didn't even hand me a vehicle import form 1. I guess it is a mistake on their side, since I am not a visitor. Anyone got any idea how to deal with this situation? I guess I just have to find a Canadian car insurance company to insure a US licensed vehicle.

thiru6799

Jun 25, 2020
Just drove up north today, the process was like super smooth. The border officer will ask you about quarantine stuff. On the immigration side they did not even ask a single question, just handed all the documents and got told to wait. 40 minutes later they came back with a work permit for me. They did not ask me about vehicle either, didn't even hand me a vehicle import form 1. I guess it is a mistake on their side, since I am not a visitor. Anyone got any idea how to deal with this situation? I guess I just have to find a Canadian car insurance company to insure a US licensed vehicle.
So they issue work permit at the border? Is that how it is?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
you need temporary vehicle import letter to canadian number plate. you need to check how to get that done when you are inside.

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Congratulations for safe landing :)
did you take any insurance for first 90 days (when Canada's health insurance not available for first 90 days.) thanks.