Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Yqing237

Jun 12, 2019
ICT GSS Approved:-
Applied-05/20
Biometric-07/21
Biometric correspondence-07/27
Approval/PPR-08/07
Congrats. Btw, did you have any communication after biometrics correspondence with IRCC? And which office issued your biometrics correspondence? If you don’t mind sharing.

Reactions: PravinDeo

umesh1924

Aug 7, 2020
ICT GSS Approved:-
Applied-05/20
Biometric-07/21
Biometric correspondence-07/27
Approval/PPR-08/07
Hi. Congratulations! Is your related to health care sector or any essential services? I’m trying to understand how they consider their priority processing. Thanks!

poppedpluto

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Any attachment you receive from VFS, including the email, print it and send it back. They seem to relish in receiving documents that they sent to us in the first place. Apparently, even after sending all documents they wanted, they seem to find missing documents. So!
Congrats @matahari . This is great positive news. One quick question: did you sign the last page of the TTS consent form regarding providing or not providing biometrics since you already gave biometrics at a US ASC?

matahari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Congrats @matahari . This is great positive news. One quick question: did you sign the last page of the TTS consent form regarding providing or not providing biometrics since you already gave biometrics at a US ASC?
Sign on all pages except the 3rd. Fourth page - sign on the first one. They assume you are going to give biometrics. Just call them and tell them you already gave biometrics.

Reactions: poppedpluto

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Okay! Mine is also ICT GSS, IT Consultant, filed on 4/20, biometrics done on 7/13. Still waiting.
Hi @umesh1924 : You have applied on April 20th, could you please share which country you have applied from ? In my view yours should have been approved. you can ask your attorney to ask about your application. IF they are approving by date of application filling then yours must have been approved by now. thanks.

umesh1924

Aug 7, 2020
Hi @umesh1924 : You have applied on April 20th, could you please share which country you have applied from ? In my view yours should have been approved. you can ask your attorney to ask about your application. IF they are approving by date of application filling then yours must have been approved by now. thanks.
Hi. I applied from the USA. Biometrics completed on 7/13 in Texas. I’ll be checking with my attorneys on Monday.
Did you also apply from the USA? What is your timeline and have you received your approval?

Reactions: PravinDeo