+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
From other forums, I understand people have been waiting for several weeks and in some cases more than a couple of months after receiving the correspondence letter. Not sure if it's because of the country of application and if similar delays can be expected in the USA. Not that we have seen many decisions being made either, there has been just one request for passport so far!

Going2Can

Jun 25, 2020
To the people who are getting correspondence letter after Bio metrics. Are you applying for WP or PR?
Do we get correspondence letter for both WP and PR?

And how much time do we have to submit passport, after we get PPR. (I haven't got PPR yet)

thiru6799

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know if the ASCs are taking appointments for biometrics? I have been looking at the appointment site and I do not see any available appointments. Can the ASCs take walk-ins for biometric collection? I am worried I will have to wait too long for an appointment and may lose my job offer.
Appointments are open now. Just checked

Reactions: htuli

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Looks like everything is stuck after biometrics. How about tagging IRCC on twitter? Will that work? Or has anyone seen any progress after biometrics correspondence?

Reactions: ArpitaMathur

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Looks like everything is stuck after biometrics. How about tagging IRCC on twitter? Will that work? Or has anyone seen any progress after biometrics correspondence?
Their customer service are trained to deliver standard linear after making u wait for 1 hour over call and 5 days on web form. Twitter response may take some time but it will be like

sorry for incovenience and we understand it’s causing delays but we will get back to you. For 4.5 months they cannot take a decision what we should expect from them, on contrary they are lining up people in queues by sending invites and collecting money

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
Anyone with appointment tomorrow, please keep updates if you get the biometrics successfully!!! Good luck and best wishes.
I submitted my biometrics on July 20th in California. They didn't ask for anything to prove my legal status, they asked for my passport because it was used on my canada study permit application. All they asked for: passport/biometrics instructions letter/appointment confirmation(optional).

ArpitaMathur

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
I submitted my biometrics on July 20th in California. They didn't ask for anything to prove my legal status, they asked for my passport because it was used on my canada study permit application. All they asked for: passport/biometrics instructions letter/appointment confirmation(optional).
Any updates on your application? Did you receive biometric correspondence letter?

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
Any updates on your application? Did you receive biometric correspondence letter?
It just showed on the application status that biometrics is complete..haven't received a correspondence letter since I submitted it on 20th of July.
My situation is very complicated, I don't have a decent chance of getting approved, but will share my updates if there is any.

Reactions: ArpitaMathur

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
It just showed on the application status that biometrics is complete..haven't received a correspondence letter since I submitted it on 20th of July.
My situation is very complicated, I don't have a decent chance of getting approved, but will share my updates if there is any.
Sorry if I had missed the thread earlier ....: what permit are you applying for ??
Study or Work???
and how do you say it may be rejected?