+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
We need to file a new application..
july 8 filed my application
July 16 gave biometrics
July 27 got my correspondence letter with rejection letter.

The only thing is my husband’s wp is still under process do i need to withdraw it for applying again.
thanks for the info. I got my correspondence letter on 23 July and now waiting for decision.

Reactions: PravinDeo

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
I am sorry. Did they tell you reason for rejection. Also were you main applicant or your husband.
Reason:

not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,based on the purpose of your visit.

I was the main applicant applied for owp for him.

NeedHelp2020

Jul 23, 2020
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Reason:

not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,based on the purpose of your visit.

I was the main applicant applied for owp for him.
Thats interesting. Do you know what might have led them to this suspicion. Did you have a PR application in progress. Also was your position temporary or permanent in Canada. Sorry don't mean to pry but trying to understand the circumstances.

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Thats interesting. Do you know what might have led them to this suspicion. Did you have a PR application in progress. Also was your position temporary or permanent in Canada. Sorry don't mean to pry but trying to understand the circumstances.
No PR application but my two siblings are in Canada one is citizen and the other one has PR.

Secondly I changed my status in USA I believe this is the reason they are not satisfied.

Ryerson2020

Star Member
May 6, 2020
even i am in the same boat, i am having 8 years of experience and got offer for MS from a University and i have not applied for my husband WP who is working here , I think the catch here we should not apply study permit and WP together unless and until your profile is very genuine like not having gap of more than 2+years and going for higher degree. Will keep you posted once i will get response from IRCC

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
So we have heard of one request for passport and one refusal so far, two decisions. Feel bad for Biafizi, hope your reapplication works. Been 2 weeks since my biometrics and 1 week since I received a correspondence letter, but no information after that. Checking my email every few mins, this is so nerve-racking. Hope other decisions soon follow

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
So we have heard of one request for passport and one refusal so far, two decisions. Feel bad for Biafizi, hope your reapplication works. Been 2 weeks since my biometrics and 1 week since I received a correspondence letter, but no information after that. Checking my email every few mins, this is so nerve-racking. Hope other decisions soon follow
Hopefully...
yeah this is so frustrating, but i guess now they are processing fast so everybody will get their decisions soon.

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
Sorry to pull this here, but mine is the exact timeline for ICT WP. Let me know, if your application gets updated
Sure, will keep you all updated.
My Company has applied for the ICT WP. Hence i think they created login and are tracking the application.
My company has not confirmed me anything regarding the Corresponding Letter or anything so far.
Been exactly a week since i gave the Bio Metrics.
Fingers Crossed.

Last edited:

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Sure, will keep you all updated.
My Company has applied for the ICT WP. Hence i think they created login and are tracking the application.
My company has not confirmed me anything regarding the Corresponding Letter or anything so far.
Been exactly a week since i applied the Work Permit.
Fingers Crossed.
Yep, same thing here. Will update this thread, if I have any update.

sathya.vasudevan11

Jul 9, 2020
The other thing to worry if you are India is the VAC's are closed.
Even if you receive the Passport Request Letter, since the VAC's are closed not sure how ca we send the passport for stamping.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
^True. That is where I am still evaluating options on whether to go back now vs wait for 3 more weeks and see how things are going ( For now I've applied for COS to B2 visa here in US)

Reactions: ArpitaMathur

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
We need to file a new application..
july 8 filed my application
July 16 gave biometrics
July 27 got my correspondence letter with rejection letter.

The only thing is my husband’s wp is still under process do i need to withdraw it for applying again.
So sorry hear it, What is reason for rejection ? duplicate application ?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Good luck, hope you get approval soon. when you applied i mean what is your timeline.. application date, bio-metric, correspondence letter ?