+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

ravi1441

Mar 23, 2020
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-03-2020
Hey All, I am done with my Biometrics in New Jersey this afternoon. The entire process was smooth. They let me in 10 minutes before my slot. It took less than 10 minutes for me to finish the process.

Reactions: PravinDeo

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Does anyone of you have issues in looking up your biometrics appointment? I have made an appointment at https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en and print out the confirmation, but when I tried to find my appointment, someone else's appointment in another state back in late March shows up (with the same IRCC number). Also, how early do I need to be there? My appointment is 9.
This is known defect / bug in the site.

Reactions: annakakda

matahari

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Does anyone of you have issues in looking up your biometrics appointment? I have made an appointment at https://my.uscis.gov/appointmentscheduler-appointment/ca/en and print out the confirmation, but when I tried to find my appointment, someone else's appointment in another state back in late March shows up (with the same IRCC number). Also, how early do I need to be there? My appointment is 9.
Don't worry, just take the print out. They don't even care if you don't have an appointment.

Last edited:

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Did anyone have appointments in Seattle this week? Previously USCIS site was showing that the ASC would open this week, but now it isn't available.

annakakda

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada

Biafaizi

Jul 8, 2020
Uscis Asc office closed again ? anybody have any information i have my appointment for tomorrow (Thursday)?

vsmkrm298

Star Member
Jul 6, 2020
USA
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Yes I did, and it said no appointments found. Anyways now the appointment link is not working again and is throwing the previous error "No field offices found".
I can still see the offices and available appointments. May be you guys can try again today.