+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

jwen984

Jul 11, 2020
By the way, on the confirmation letter it specifically mentioned bringing biometric instruction letter&the confirmation letter and passport, so I guess those are the only docs to bring.

manjunathsr14

Jun 4, 2020

manjunathsr14

Jun 4, 2020
For all the students who are still waiting to give their biometrics and waiting to get into Canada for their courses, please check the IRCC twitter handle. They have some new measures in place and have put some information on their site. I suggest you guys to check their twitter handle and also the CIC website for these details.

Hope it helps and all the best to you guys!!!

Reactions: lat2479

Sabi16

Jun 10, 2020
Just came back from North Dallas ASC. We didn't even have an appointment today but we figured we request them since the glitchy website showed a random ASC and date/time. We weren't even asked our appointment letter and were let in promptly. There were very few people and they made sure to sanitize after each person.

Shriniwas

Jul 14, 2020
Just came back from North Dallas ASC. We didn't even have an appointment today but we figured we request them since the glitchy website showed a random ASC and date/time. We weren't even asked our appointment letter and were let in promptly. There were very few people and they made sure to sanitize after each person.
so you did not take the appointment letter?

Sabi16

Jun 10, 2020
so you did not take the appointment letter?
Yes we had the appointment letter but it showed a random ASC in NJ. But I was ready to argue that the website is glitchy and wont give the right appointment letter. I had an appointment scheduled for 22 July but it did not show on the appointment letter. I just went there but they never asked me the appointment letter and just showed us in.

Shriniwas

Jul 14, 2020
Yes we had the appointment letter but it showed a random ASC in NJ. But I was ready to argue that the website is glitchy and wont give the right appointment letter. I had an appointment scheduled for 22 July but it did not show on the appointment letter. I just went there but they never asked me the appointment letter and just showed us in.
Cool Thank Your for the information