+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

lat2479

Jun 29, 2020
I think locations that are opening on 7/13 are open for appointment scheduling right now. At least for Texas

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
It seems to me these ASCs that will reopen on July 13 have set up for scheduling appointments. For those scheduledly opening on July 20 or 27, still waiting

lat2479

Jun 29, 2020
It seems to me these ASCs that will reopen on July 13 have set up for scheduling appointments. For those scheduledly opening on July 20 or 27, still waiting
yeah they are open for appointments but i think people above are saying those appointment confirmations still return wrong dates and addresses

RMen

Jun 22, 2020
Good news everyone. I live in Connecticut, but the ASC isn't opening until the 27th. So I chose Boston instead and got appointments scheduled for me and my wife. Looks like they give only a single appointment for an hour, and we need two separate appointments. I chose back to back slots on the 15th of July and it worked fine. I saved the appointment letters (Glad I did!) and they look just fine. However, when I went back into the scheduler and tried to find my appointment, the location was in IL! I believe this is a glitch in the system, so make sure you print or save your appointment letter as soon as it is scheduled. Looks like the wait is finally over guys! All the very best.

Also note, I used the same link mentioned earlier in the forum and they ask for your IRCC number. It is a 13 digit number given at the bottom of your biometrics letter, do not confuse this for the UID or Application ID.

lanp2606

Star Member
Jun 4, 2020
yeah they are open for appointments but i think people above are saying those appointment confirmations still return wrong dates and addresses
I see. I also believe there is a glitch in the system. Like yesterday, if I look up by "Find your appointment" it shows Greenbay thing IL on 3/24; however today is Chicago IL on 3/27.
And when I first schedule an appointment, I was asked to input IRCC number, but if I want to change places I have to go from "Find your appointment". It was a little bit confusing. Basically, to me, it seems if you schedule for the first time, then just go ahead "Make an appointment". Since after you booked, if you want to change, you have to reschedule from "Find your appointment" even though, the info is incorrect.

Mark Wang

Jun 25, 2020
When I look up my appointment it is also in IL and March 2020. Do you guys think we can just go to the new appointment address with the printed confirmation?

Nidz88

Jul 7, 2020
Good news everyone. I live in Connecticut, but the ASC isn't opening until the 27th. So I chose Boston instead and got appointments scheduled for me and my wife. Looks like they give only a single appointment for an hour, and we need two separate appointments. I chose back to back slots on the 15th of July and it worked fine. I saved the appointment letters (Glad I did!) and they look just fine. However, when I went back into the scheduler and tried to find my appointment, the location was in IL! I believe this is a glitch in the system, so make sure you print or save your appointment letter as soon as it is scheduled. Looks like the wait is finally over guys! All the very best.

Also note, I used the same link mentioned earlier in the forum and they ask for your IRCC number. It is a 13 digit number given at the bottom of your biometrics letter, do not confuse this for the UID or Application ID.

Aren't you suppose to go to the ASC nearest you when the offices open? Would going to Boston work even though Connecticut offices are closed? Would they deny you? Sorry Just trying to find out more info.
Hope it works out great as i am sure everyone is waiting patiently.

-MK-

Star Member
Jun 3, 2020
Canada
Yep, same issue as everyone. I cancelled and rescheduled it and now I lost those 2 locations and I have to travel to another state for that.