Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
I went to USCIS and done gave biometrics today. no appointment required for PR Biometrics. no queue, it took just 10 mins to complete.

now question in mind is : I believe no need to upload any proof of Biometrics from our side is my understanding, but usually how long it will take to change the status to Biometrics received in the application as USCIS directly sends this biometrics to IRCC?
Hi ShreeS

What place did you goto for your Biometrics?
I'm in Vancouver right now.
I'm planning to go to Seattle?
Do you think it I should plan to go for Biometrics without any appointment?

Rosy

chaiScad

Jun 3, 2019
I went to Charleston SC. I think it is too risky for long distance travel without appointment, since they nearly refused me last time.

Hi Harish,

What place did you goto for your Biometrics?
I'm in Vancouver right now.
I'm planning to go to Seattle?
Do you think it I should plan to go for Biometrics without any appointment?

Rosy

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
Does anyone know if buffalo does walk in biometrics?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Does anyone know if buffalo does walk in biometrics?
But why you are trying without appointment when they ask you to come with appointment?

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
But why you are trying without appointment when they ask you to come with appointment?
i am going away in 2 weeks for work, its for my dad. So if possible I wanted to take him sooner.

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
I have an appointment which is 2 weeks out. Tried to walk-in yesterday but was sent back saying they stopped accepting walk-in's.
Planning to try again next week. Anyone has inputs on this , im in Atlanta

harishdamera

Aug 6, 2019
I have an appointment which is 2 weeks out. Tried to walk-in yesterday but was sent back saying they stopped accepting walk-in's.
Planning to try again next week. Anyone has inputs on this , im in Atlanta
Any luck at the Atlanta office? I have the appointment on 20th Aug, but checking if it's possible to do earlier.

funwizard

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Any luck at the Atlanta office? I have the appointment on 20th Aug, but checking if it's possible to do earlier.
No luck so far, went in 3 times already and was turned back evertime saying they dont accept walk-ins. Infact they have a print out stuck on the main door saying there's no walk in.
Need to see if can try in NC or SC or even TN. Anyone has recent experience of walkin in these states?

manub2705

May 17, 2019
I was not able to do walk-in Raleigh either. only place you find quicker appointments are New York and LA VFS

rg8019

Jul 25, 2019
I received bio metrics letter yesterday. USCIS center showing appointments only after 14 days.

So I took the appointment earliest available and walk-in to the center.

USCIS center (Dallas) staff kind enough to let me provide the bio metrics.

ariga85

Apr 6, 2019
Montreal, QC
Hello, Does anyone has tried at Orlando, Tampa or Jacksonville USCIS Center for biometric? And do you know if there is a delay for 14 days for biometric, will it delay the work permit processing as well, as it generally takes 3 weeks to complete the processing or it will continue parallelly? Thank you!

Last edited:

pratik2907

Sep 23, 2019
Hello, Does anyone has tried at Orlando, Tampa or Jacksonville USCIS Center for biometric? And do you know if there is a delay for 14 days for biometric, will it delay the work permit processing as well, as it generally takes 3 weeks to complete the processing or it will continue parallelly? Thank you!
Hi ariga85,

Sorry, this is not an answer but rather a question - I too am trying to get the biometrics done at Tampa. The earliest appointment I received is of 2nd Oct. Did you get any update/ advise on if Tampa accepts walk-ins.

ariga85

Apr 6, 2019
Montreal, QC
Hi ariga85,

Sorry, this is not an answer but rather a question - I too am trying to get the biometrics done at Tampa. The earliest appointment I received is of 2nd Oct. Did you get any update/ advise on if Tampa accepts walk-ins.
I also don't have any idea if they accept walk-ins, never received any response from this blog. if you get chance to walk-in at Tampa or any other center, please let me know. Thank you, wish you the best!