+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Biometrics in USA in USCIS center

Sandeep147

May 20, 2019
Hi ShreeS,

Thanks a lot for the help. I could walk in and the front desk was able to allow me after checking the footfall that day. We waited 2.5 hrs but job done.

Thanks
Harish
Folks,
Tried at Philadelphia ASC today but it seems they have stopped taking walk-ins from May 6th. Either schedule an appointment at US office, but the earliest available ones seems 2 weeks away though or travel to India for the same where it appears faster.
Thanks

kumarworld

May 28, 2019
Hi ShreeS,

Thanks a lot for the help. I could walk in and the front desk was able to allow me after checking the footfall that day. We waited 2.5 hrs but job done.

Thanks
Harish
So. what date did you go for the walk in? The next comment after your post says they stopped walk-ins from May 6th. I am in the same boat and thinking of trying the same. But if they have stopped doing walk-ins then it will be of no use.

Thanks,

chaiScad

Jun 3, 2019
Hi,
If anyone has update about this? I tried to make an appointment online but the earliest date for all offices is 17th June.

Sandeep147

May 20, 2019
Like I mentioned already, the appointments in US are already two weeks away. If you are willing to wait for the appointment, please pursue that route. BTW, I travelled to my home country, India and got it done the day I landed. ( seems like slots are easily available here ) Hope this clarifies.

Sandeep147

May 20, 2019
BTW, I posted my original comment on 20th May, the day my walk-in was rejected. I too consulted this thread and tried the walk-in.

chaiScad

Jun 3, 2019
BTW, I posted my original comment on 20th May, the day my walk-in was rejected. I too consulted this thread and tried the walk-in.
Thank you for your reply, I tried to contact the office but the agent is not able to answer me if work-in is available. I think it may different from each office? I will try it tomorrow and see if they will allow it.

kumarworld

May 28, 2019
Thank you for your reply, I tried to contact the office but the agent is not able to answer me if work-in is available. I think it may different from each office? I will try it tomorrow and see if they will allow it.
Hi. I had my appointment on 7th June. However I tried my luck on 29th May and after pursuing the officer and telling him my urgency(i have booked flight on 4th July to India), he was considerate enough to allow us for the biometrics.. But only after all the people who had appointments, were done with theirs. We had to wait about an hour. May be if you show up and ask them to accommodate when there are not much people and you are willing to wait, may be it will work out. Good luck.

chaiScad

Jun 3, 2019
Hi. I had my appointment on 7th June. However I tried my luck on 29th May and after pursuing the officer and telling him my urgency(i have booked flight on 4th July to India), he was considerate enough to allow us for the biometrics.. But only after all the people who had appointments, were done with theirs. We had to wait about an hour. May be if you show up and ask them to accommodate when there are not much people and you are willing to wait, may be it will work out. Good luck.
Thank you very much, so I think it will be worth to drive hours to try, I hope I could as lucky as you!

chaiScad

Jun 3, 2019
I successfully done my biometric today
. Tried to explain my urgent situation and a very nice officer helped me out (another officer seems like disagree with her, they considered it for a while). The office is empty and not busy at all I believe that is the key.

Last edited:

Sandeep147

May 20, 2019
Good to hear that it worked for you. My fare to US, stay, time & effort were waste. Possibility, its based on the rush at the ASC. Well, I wasn't luck enough. Cheers,

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
I successfully done my biometric today
. Tried to explain my urgent situation and a very nice officer helped me out (another officer seems like disagree with her, they considered it for a while). The office is empty and not busy at all I believe that is the key.
What place did you goto for your Biometrics?
I'm planning to go to Seattle?
Do you think it I should plan to go for Biometrics without any appointment?

Rosy

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
Hi ShreeS,

Thanks
Harish
Hi Harish,

I'm in Vancouver right now.

Rosy