+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ATTENTION!!!!!

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
Hi guys,
Please, what is the meaning of this?
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P> Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Thanks.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi guys,
Visa application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC. Please note that this is an automated email. Please DO NOT reply to this email. </ P> Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Thanks.
What is so urgent? Soudns like they got your envelope and it will be sent to you. (Also sounds like they made a typo but hard to say)

Contact the VAC if you have a question, no-one here is going to know.

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
What is so urgent? Soudns like they got your envelope and it will be sent to you. (Also sounds like they made a typo but hard to say)

Contact the VAC if you have a question, no-one here is going to know.
Typo? Didn't get you sir.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Typo? Didn't get you sir.
This: "has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC"

sounds like a typo. 'It's been received here but we will send it to here.'

But again, if you have a question for the VAC in Ghana, ask ... the VAC in Ghana.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Hi guys,
Thanks.
hello, it means your PP has gotten to ACCRA and will be sent to IRCC for stamping. have you gotten another mail after this?
cause i got the same mail on Thursday.
This: "has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date. We will then send this to the Canadian Visa Application Center Ghana OC"

sounds like a typo. 'It's been received here but we will send it to here.'

But again, if you have a question for the VAC in Ghana, ask ... the VAC in Ghana.
It looks like a typo but i doubt if it is cause that's the same mail we've all been receiving.

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
hello, it means your PP has gotten to ACCRA and will be sent to IRCC for stamping. have you gotten another mail after this?
cause i got the same mail on Thursday.

It looks like a typo but i doubt if it is cause that's the same mail we've all been receiving.
I have even gotten another message says : your passport has been forwarded to IRCC Ghana for processing. Is anyone g
etting same message? But mycic account has not be updated.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
I have even gotten another message says : your passport has been forwarded to IRCC Ghana for processing. Is anyone g
etting same message? But mycic account has not be updated.
Nice… Also waiting for this same mail you just got.

it doesn’t matter if it hasn’t been updated. The good thing is that it’s being stamped atm, based on what I’ve read it’ll get updated as time goes by.
The most important things is to get your passport back with Visa and COPR

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
Nice… Also waiting for this same mail you just got.

it doesn’t matter if it hasn’t been updated. The good thing is that it’s being stamped atm, based on what I’ve read it’ll get updated as time goes by.
The most important things is to get your passport back with Visa and COPR
Thanks. we will all hear good news.

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
Just gotten this message says : Your application, tracking xxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Thu Oct 14 2021. I need more clarification. Thanks.

Iamqueendee

Star Member
Jul 22, 2021
Lagos
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Vfs Lagos
Awesome! got the same mail too and 5mins later i got this one.....

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Oct 14 2021 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Does it mean it'll be dispatched soon?

Anthony350

Jan 22, 2020
Awesome! got the same mail too and 5mins later i got this one.....

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been received from the IRCC Office on Thu Oct 14 2021 at the Canada Visa Application Centre, CVO and is ready for collection. For details on the location and hours of operation of our VAC, please refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/Nigeria. Please note this is an auto generated e-mail. Please do not reply to this email.

Your decision envelope will be returned to you via the courier service offered by the VAC. Collection of decision envelopes in-person at the VAC is not permitted until further notice. Please refer to the 'Buy Services' page of the VAC website for further information on courier services offered by the VAC
Regards,

VFS Global

Does it mean it'll be dispatched soon?
Yea, i got the same message but Is your cic account has been updated?