+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Assistance / Advise needed

Samer El Jizi

Jul 12, 2010
Dear All ,

I recieved the below correspondance from CIO stating that am not eligible due to the reason mentioned below . Is there any other NOC that can fit my experience and which is also required & eligible.

Can we send the application back , under my wifes name (main applicant) , her occupation is Office Manager . Please advise.

Dear Sir:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class on 21 April 2010.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 0621- Customer Service Manager, 0114- Administration Manager, Administrative Manager . These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

For the reasons outlined above, your application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

manzoorhussain

Mar 7, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
12-12-2009
AOR Received.
12-03-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Samer El Jizi said:
Dear All ,

I recieved the below correspondance from CIO stating that am not eligible due to the reason mentioned below . Is there any other NOC that can fit my experience and which is also required & eligible.

Can we send the application back , under my wifes name (main applicant) , her occupation is Office Manager . Please advise.( Don't send your application back as "OFFICE MANAGERS" ARE not included in new 29 NOCs list. Check 0631 if it maches with your Job Duties.

Dear Sir:

We have received your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker Class on 21 April 2010.

You have not indicated in your application that you have an Arranged Employment Offer or that you are legally residing in Canada for at least one year as a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student. Your application has therefore been assessed on the basis of whether you have work experience in the list of occupations eligible for processing. These occupations are identified by codes and described in the National Occupational Classification (NOC). You may access the list of eligible occupations at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

You have indicated that you have work experience in occupations with the following NOC codes: 0621- Customer Service Manager, 0114- Administration Manager, Administrative Manager . These occupations are not included on the list of eligible occupations specified in the instructions identified by the Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism and published in the Canada Gazette on 28 November 2008.

For the reasons outlined above, your application does not meet the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Samer El Jizi said:
Dear All ,

Can we send the application back , under my wifes name (main applicant) , her occupation is Office Manager . Please advise.

Dear Sir:

Why did you send the application in the first place??
0621 & 0114 were never in the 38 high demand NOC list. (Pre 26 June 2010)
Waste of time & money....

Now the closest NOC in the 29 List where you may find some sort of eligibility is 0631. But from your post it seems you are not anywhere near this occupation (Restaurant and Food Service Managers).
Hard Luck Buddy!