+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT ASAP VISIT for terminal ill grandmother

Feb 21, 2019
Dear Sir /Mam,
My name is Badria Salloum. i'm currently living in Saudi Arabia with my mom.

My grandmother is a Canadian citizen who has Terminal Lung Cancer and is currently not in a good condition.

i would like to know what is the process where i can apply for an URGENT visa visit for my mom to fly there to my grandmother. i've asked a visa office here but they said its going to take 45 days. and my grandmother is not guaranteed for 45 days..

i really need a contact number or anybody who can just lead me and process the papers for me..

if anybody can assit me to kindly send me on badria1990@yahoo.com

Appreciate all your help and cooperation.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Sir /Mam,
My name is Badria Salloum. i'm currently living in Saudi Arabia with my mom.

My grandmother is a Canadian citizen who has Terminal Lung Cancer and is currently not in a good condition.

i would like to know what is the process where i can apply for an URGENT visa visit for my mom to fly there to my grandmother. i've asked a visa office here but they said its going to take 45 days. and my grandmother is not guaranteed for 45 days..

i really need a contact number or anybody who can just lead me and process the papers for me..

if anybody can assit me to kindly send me on badria1990@yahoo.com

Appreciate all your help and cooperation.
Sorry to know about your grandmom's health.

Unfortunately, there is no urgent visa processing. Anyone who assures your mom of getting a TRV quickly is only misleading you. You should be wary of giving your money such persons.

Your mom must apply for a 'regular' TRV. She must include evidence of your grandmom's medical condition + proof of relationship of your mom to her mother + evidence of your mom's strong ties to Saudi Arabia and her home country, including her immigration status in Saudi

Reactions: scylla
Feb 21, 2019
Sorry to know about your grandmom's health.

Unfortunately, there is no urgent visa processing. Anyone who assures your mom of getting a TRV quickly is only misleading you. You should be wary of giving your money such persons.

Your mom must apply for a 'regular' TRV. She must include evidence of your grandmom's medical condition + proof of relationship of your mom to her mother + evidence of your mom's strong ties to Saudi Arabia and her home country, including her immigration status in Saudi

thank you so much... Im trying to apply thur a visa center here. coz i honestly do not have time to process as i am just with mom.. however, all of that supporting documents are avaiable and i am doing my best on it...

thank you so much.. i will include you in prayers... much appreicated...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
thank you so much... Im trying to apply thur a visa center here. coz i honestly do not have time to process as i am just with mom.. however, all of that supporting documents are avaiable and i am doing my best on it...
Your mom must submit her application to any KSA VAC i.e. Riyadh, Al Khobar or Jeddah. She must give her biometrics (photographs and fingerprints) in person at the VAC.

thank you so much.. i will include you in prayers... much appreicated...
Thanks so much for your kind words. My best wishes for your grandmom's recovery

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think you can apply online. Somebody please confirm.
Even if the OP's mom applies online, she would need to visit a VAC in KSA to give her biometrics. That's why it is probably a good idea to submit a paper application to a VAC + give her biometrics at the same time = Faster

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
Even if the OP's mom applies online, she would need to visit a VAC in KSA to give her biometrics. That's why it is probably a good idea to submit a paper application to a VAC + give her biometrics at the same time = Faster
For me online took 14 days for visa approval. Even if u consider biometrics it might be less than 45 days.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
For me online took 14 days for visa approval. Even if u consider biometrics it might be less than 45 days.
The processing time varies depending on the specifics of the application. Your situation/ nationality/ no background checks could have resulted in faster processing

mathenagsatish

Oct 9, 2013
The processing time varies depending on the specifics of the application. Your situation/ nationality/ no background checks could have resulted in faster processing
Agreed. I am just trying to help by showing another way. And thats my kids(infant) visa , so no bio metrics and police check.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Agreed. I am just trying to help by showing another way. And thats my kids(infant) visa , so no bio metrics and police check.
So true. A TRV for an infant who already has a PR application is much faster than that for someone who has temporary residence status in KSA (might probably require background checks).

The OP is in a hurry to get the TRV, which is understandable.... but the bigger concern is that he might become a victim of a visa fraud if one considers his first post. Anyway

Hope it works out well for his mom