Nov 16, 2006
Hi friends here is my timeline,

Application Submitted - January 2004
Acknowledgement of Receipt - Feb 2004
Interview Waiver, Medical Request - April 2007
Medical done - April 2007
Right of Permanent Residence Fee October 2007
Passport Submitted October 2007

This being the case I haven't heard further information from CIC Nairobi concerning my case. Although I was expecting much to hear from them nothing has so far been at my avail and due to this I fail to know the current status of my case.

On this ground, do you think it would be better to make a wake up call for them through Fax? Or Just sit tight and wait with patience? what do you advise? I couldn't figure out what to do.

I anticipate your reply.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

binyam said:
Hi friends here is my timeline,

Application Submitted - January 2004
Acknowledgement of Receipt - Feb 2004
Interview Waiver, Medical Request - April 2007
Medical done - April 2007
Right of Permanent Residence Fee October 2007
Passport Submitted October 2007

This being the case I haven't heard further information from CIC Nairobi concerning my case. Although I was expecting much to hear from them nothing has so far been at my avail and due to this I fail to know the current status of my case.

On this ground, do you think it would be better to make a wake up call for them through Fax? Or Just sit tight and wait with patience? what do you advise? I couldn't figure out what to do.

I anticipate your reply.
Fax them now, 4 months for return of passport is too long.

PMM

maroraza

Star Member
Jan 11, 2008
yes its way too long you can fax them normally with in 30 days people hear news from them but you should contact them no need to be more patience :) as you already waiting from 4 years Good luck

martha marita

Aug 1, 2007
My friend. I do understand. I processed mine in nrb and the passport was requested in April and got it back in July. You shouldnt worry with the political situation in kenya I am sure thats the cause of delay. But try and email them or you can try to contact them to speak to supervisor who will advise accordingly.

Congratulations you will soon be in Canada.

Good luck