nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

Let me begin by describing my situation a little bit:

- I am currently working in Canada on a PGWP which expires on April 25, 2016.
- I entered the EE pool in Aug. 2015 with a total CRS points total of 444 at the time. Yesterday, my points went up to 469 due to completion of 2 yrs of work experience.
- I am expecting ITA under CEC in the next draw now and trying to get my documents together so I can get AOR asap and apply for BOWP.

I have a few questions:

- Since the EE profile incorporates start and end months of employment, I hope the 2 years of work experience is not slightly overstated. As per the CIC website, 1560 hrs (30hrs/week) is equivalent of 1 year. My work experience (with 36.25 hours per week) blows way past the 2 year requirement (3120 hours) to about 3370. Should I be worried due to the start and end days of my work the 2 years may not add up when I get that ITA or would the hours assumption make it safe?

- Secondly, once I send in my documents how long can I expect the AOR to take? I can only apply for that BOWP on the basis of that AOR. Do I need to apply my March 25th for BOWP (they say to apply at least a month for regular work permit extension).

Any help in this matter is much appreciated.

Thanks in advance:)