+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !!! advice me seniors

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
I am an MBA person with 2 years of experience.Recently Got refused under spp program at Mohawk college.Now again going to apply fr jan Intake.can anyone tell how is the Fairleigh Dickinson University,Vancouver.Whatz the success rate of Visa there...Howz the repo of this university.my ielts band is 6 overall

world.citizen

Star Member
May 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
10-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-07-2012
LANDED..........
Soon!
Which program are you applying to?

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
The courses available are Mba in different streams like IBM,Marketing,finance and hr...if i go fr this coarse gain MBA then which specialization should i opt ??? My interest is in IBM....International Business management....howz the university plz tell ?

H

HBK

Varun.taurus said:
I am an MBA person with 2 years of experience.Recently Got refused under spp program at Mohawk college.Now again going to apply fr jan Intake.can anyone tell how is the Fairleigh Dickinson University,Vancouver.Whatz the success rate of Visa there...Howz the repo of this university.my ielts band is 6 overall
MBA from FDU is not good idea.......i think they waives off GMAT as well......must be advised by some consultants (iguess)......

Varun.taurus

Jul 2, 2012
Yeah my agent advised me for this..m bit confused m already an Mba and applied for again MBA with another specialization...is that a good idea.....need urgent reply

simranjitkainth

Star Member
Jun 30, 2012
There are many good unis in bc other than that u have mentioned....also as u r already an mba so getting a visa will aslo be isshe...
getting a job is also quite tough when u have competition frm one of the best unis and mba college in world ie sauders,uni of bc

A complete no frm my end

H

HBK

Varun.taurus said:
Yeah my agent advised me for this..m bit confused m already an Mba and applied for again MBA with another specialization...is that a good idea.....need urgent reply
its good idea to apply for MBA with GMAT in average/above average schools, not with such low grad schools.......
your consultant is refering you to FDU because he is getting commission from FDU, which he can not get from top ranked universities....

H

HBK

simranjitkainth said:
There are many good unis in bc other than that u have mentioned....also as u r already an mba so getting a visa will aslo be isshe...
getting a job is also quite tough when u have competition frm one of the best unis and mba college in world ie sauders,uni of bc AGREE

A complete no frm my end
In the forum we have 2 members sandhujas and other one (i forgot the name) who got visa for PG diploma after MBA degree......

pkboy

Jul 24, 2012
Varun.taurus said:
its not very healthy option. as u already been refused to spp so its will create a similar case for you a lil better I must say as its university.

bilalsaeed

Jul 5, 2012
Edmonton
Try to give GMAT and then apply for any recognised University. As u have already been rejected once and U are already an MBA so they might be cons for u. And try to take 2nd opinion from any other consultant. I have also one of my frnds who have gone for PGD after dng MBA

pkboy

Jul 24, 2012
bilalsaeed said:
Try to give GMAT and then apply for any recognised University. As u have already been rejected once and U are already an MBA so they might be cons for u. And try to take 2nd opinion from any other consultant. I have also one of my frnds who have gone for PGD after dng MBA
agreed