Mar 8, 2019
Hi guy
I am from india
I got admission in a university for UNDERGRADUATE degree
Unconditional offer letter with overall band of 7 but one module 5.5
Is there any chances for my visa rejection in university catergory
Pls do suggest me cause i got admissuon for may intake
Thanks
If you've low score in either speaking or writing module, and you're pretty much confident for your exam then I suggest you should go for rechecking option. but this can only affect if you've low score in speaking or writing. otherwise, take ielts again!

panamsethi

Nov 12, 2020
Hi guy
I am from india
I got admission in a university for UNDERGRADUATE degree
Unconditional offer letter with overall band of 7 but one module 5.5
Is there any chances for my visa rejection in university catergory
Pls do suggest me cause i got admissuon for may intake
Thanks
Hi I want to ask that did you applied visa with this band score you mentioned?
There is same situation with my sister.
If you can share your case.
Thankyou

Kuldip tiwari

Aug 30, 2020
i have overall 6.5 and 5.5 in one module .. applied non sds in conestoga college got visa within 10days ..

one sem+ gic paid only
Timeline and profile ?
Because i have same band score and i am confuse what to do so please shear your profile and timeline with us.

Vijay1983

Mar 27, 2020
@shrip15 ,
I took academic test on 31.10.2020 and have overall 6 but in writing i have 5.5. I have also taken GT module on 07.03.2020 and i have 6.5 no band less than 6. I came to know that IRCC has given relaxation with allowing GT score for Student visa. Is the information reliable. Please give ur valuable suggestion.

Regards
Ganesh

shrip15

Star Member
Mar 8, 2019
@shrip15 ,
I took academic test on 31.10.2020 and have overall 6 but in writing i have 5.5. I have also taken GT module on 07.03.2020 and i have 6.5 no band less than 6. I came to know that IRCC has given relaxation with allowing GT score for Student visa. Is the information reliable. Please give ur valuable suggestion.

Regards
Ganesh
Please take a look at here: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/can-i-get-student-visa-on-ielts-general-module.62088/

i think these page will solve your queries. :)

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I received my IELTS (General) result which L7.0 / S 5.5 / R 5.0 / W 6.0. I am applying under non SDS for a college in Quebec.
May i received my Visa?

Jass_1322

Dec 10, 2019
Hello,

I have got same result 6.5 overall and 5.5 in writing, I also have LOA from university for Graduate program, may I get visa on this band?
retake IELTS because the visa rejection rate is quite high this year. Also, there is a high chance of change in government this year, so the new govt will certainly increase the level of expectation.