+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent advice got overall band 7 but one module 5.5

Mahnoor Munir

Sep 18, 2020
Applying for which program
I have 7 in reading, 7 in speaking 7 in listening but 5.5 in writing. Is there any chance with general category? and in some universities the cost of my said program is very high so i have applied in M.Ed as well. I do have experience so, I thought there won't be any issue with that. Please assist me with this.

Shweta_Gupta

Jun 13, 2018
Hi.. Just today I got my results and I've the same issue of 5.5 in one module with Overall band 6.5.. Which category should I apply for high changes of getting the Visa Approval?? Please help me guys

Shweta_Gupta

Jun 13, 2018
I want to apply to either Durham or Centennial college in Ontario.. Please suggest me any other colleges those who accept my scores and also visa approval chances is high..

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
I want to apply to either Durham or Centennial college in Ontario.. Please suggest me any other colleges those who accept my scores and also visa approval chances is high..
In my experience both the Colleges rejected my application due to my education gap, Try St. Clair College IELTS requirement is overall 6 with no band less than 5.5

paul98

Oct 17, 2020
BTW I got my offer letter from St. Clair College but I'm kinda now stuck, I have IELTS overall 6 with 5.5 in 2 modules I perfectly meet the college's requirement but not sure about my study permit. Can someone please advise the chances of my rejection