+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent]ADR - Kit, Application forms and Medical. Please help.

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
I have got following ADR. Could you please help me understand?

• Kit, Application forms: Application guide and forms sent to applicants upload slot. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/19
  • Client Information: Your medical is now expired and a new medical report for Principal Applicant only, PANKAJ, is required.
    • First option is to do a repeat chest x-ray only and it would extend the current medical for 3 month. You would be required to land in Canada during that time.
    • Alternatively, you could undergo a new medical exam for yourself only and it would allow for landing within an extended period of time, between 6 months and a year normally. Please inform our office of your preferred option for the medical exam. This must be received at this office by: 2023/06/19
What is the meaning of Kit, Application forms? Which forms do I need to upload? ADR request letter states "Application guide and forms sent to applicants upload slot." I have not received any application guide and forms.

For the medical, Do I directly need to go directly for a medical or first I need to inform the office of my preferred option. If I need to inform, how do I inform them?

Any help would be really appreciated. My application is in progress from Feb 2020 and I have non accompanying spouse and a child.

@legalfalcon - Help plz.

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
I have got following ADR. Could you please help me understand?

What is the meaning of Kit, Application forms? Which forms do I need to upload? ADR request letter states "Application guide and forms sent to applicants upload slot." I have not received any application guide and forms.

For the medical, Do I directly need to go directly for a medical or first I need to inform the office of my preferred option. If I need to inform, how do I inform them?

Any help would be really appreciated. My application is in progress from Feb 2020 and I have non accompanying spouse and a child.

@legalfalcon - Help plz.
The Kit application Forms are the forms included in the document checklist. See if you got an additional upload slot(s).

pankajchandel

Aug 7, 2018
The Kit application Forms are the forms included in the document checklist. See if you got an additional upload slot(s).
Thanks for the reply. Yes I have got uplocad slot for Kit, application Forms. Which forms specifically do I need to provide again? Any link or reference?