+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent !!! about the document Deadline, please help

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
Hi all

i got a problem for the canada post

CIO must be received my PCC before next monday. I have a track number, but the document is still in transit

The PCC is from my home country, they sent this out on Sep 22,2014.

The document arrived at MISSISSAUGA on Sep 24,2014.

Item Processed at MISSISSAUGA on Sep 26,2014

No update post until today, i am very worry about that.

Could i call CIC about the delay the document ?? anybody have this experience ??

thanks

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinszeto said:
Hi all

i got a problem for the canada post

CIO must be received my PCC before next monday. I have a track number, but the document is still in transit

The PCC is from my home country, they sent this out on Sep 22,2014.

The document arrived at MISSISSAUGA on Sep 24,2014.

Item Processed at MISSISSAUGA on Sep 26,2014

No update post until today, i am very worry about that.

Could i call CIC about the delay the document ?? anybody have this experience ??

thanks
You could send a message to the processing office/visa office handling your application, and inform them of a slight delay in the transmittal of the PCCs. If you have a copy (photocopy or scanned copy) include that in the message and include also the tracking number of the courier delivering the document.

VOs are amenable to extensions of the deadline, provided they are informed ahead of time, and there are valid reasons why the delay was experienced.

.../atb

kevinszeto

Jul 30, 2013
ragluf said:
You could send a message to the processing office/visa office handling your application, and inform them of a slight delay in the transmittal of the PCCs. If you have a copy (photocopy or scanned copy) include that in the message and include also the tracking number of the courier delivering the document.

VOs are amenable to extensions of the deadline, provided they are informed ahead of time, and there are valid reasons why the delay was experienced.

.../atb
Hi ragluf

thanks for your reply, i just send the email in this morning to CIO, i tell him about my situation, but i don't think that they respond me quick.

i don't have a copy for that, because the PCC is sent by Home country

i just worry about, if i miss the deadline, they will refuse my application :(