+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT - 1 Simple question , please help

reginaphilange

Feb 27, 2012
8)
Hi, when applying under IEC, you complete a IEC form and a IMM1295 and a family info form. On the family information form it asks what type of visa you're applying for .

Now would this come under WORKER or OTHER?

THANKS!

reginaphilange

Feb 27, 2012
Hi there, thanks for your that, its what I thought. But I was wondering, what actually fits under the 'other' category?

Cheers 8)

reginaphilange

Feb 27, 2012
another question.
on the IEC form, it asks for address and then the city. I dont live in a city but a town. and the box doesnt say city/town. just 'city'. the notes also say 'enter your city as it would normally appear on your current mailing address'
there is a neibouring city, that rarely can cover my town, but its not normal, and not used on any correspondance.

should I just enter the town here?

reginaphilange

Feb 27, 2012
Re: URGENT - 1 Simple question , please help - DISTRICT??

DISTRICT
On the IMM1295, it asks for district if applicable. My address can be apart of a distict, however its not something you would put on any correspondance.

However I feel like putting the name of the county here, otherwise, I wouldnt be my full address, it would then just be, street no, name, town, post code.

Therefore, can I put the name of the county in the district section...?
Thanks,
;)

shelmor

Mar 17, 2012
Just put your address as you would expect to write it, so put your town where it says city. I come from a town called nuneaton, its not a city but it was fine for my visa app last year. And yes district would mean your county ;D

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
City = Town
District - if you want to put the name of the county, fine. Won't make a difference.