Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
friends - new year doesn't seems to start with a good note for me..!!

Badly need help from you guys.

I am applying from India.

question is: I work in Pune (came back from Canada in Sep 2013).
In mine application package - I have current residential address of PUNE while the permanent address as BANGALORE.

Now is it necessary to have PCC from both of these cities? Or atleast from any one city?

I had my passport issued from AHMEDABAD - so will it be okay if I get the PCC from Ahmebabad passport office? or is there any CIC requirement to have PCC from either your permanent or temporary address?

SINGHQ0G

Star Member
May 14, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP - OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-05-2013
Doc's Request.
29-11-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
Changed to In Process on Feb 07 2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived Off
Passport Req..
19-02-2014
Hi, You need PCC only from one place. Its issued for country, not for state :)

CECFEB2013

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
grosstrack said:
friends - new year doesn't seems to start with a good note for me..!!

Badly need help from you guys.

I am applying from India.

question is: I work in Pune (came back from Canada in Sep 2013).
In mine application package - I have current residential address of PUNE while the permanent address as BANGALORE.

Now is it necessary to have PCC from both of these cities? Or atleast from any one city?

I had my passport issued from AHMEDABAD - so will it be okay if I get the PCC from Ahmebabad passport office? or is there any CIC requirement to have PCC from either your permanent or temporary address?
I suggest that you get it from Ahmedabad passport office, you would get it in 1 day and in this PCC they would mention your passport details etc., so in my personal view this would be a best option.

grosstrack

Star Member
Dec 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-Mar-2014
AOR Received.
24-Mar-2014
Thanks so much..a big relief..!! Yes the reason I wanted to get it from Ahmedabad was that I would get in a day.

Happy new year..!!

CEC_NLD

Sep 13, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-07-2013
Doc's Request.
28-02-2014 Schedue A form
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
18-03-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-03-2013
If you apply in Ahmedabad you will get in 1day, otherwise it takes more time to get the PCC. But I think you need to have address proof in Ahmedabad to apply for PCC.

HarrySingh

Jan 2, 2013
With my personal experience, I suggest below:
PCC issued by ministry of external affairs is valid for all country , you dnt have to get it from local police stations of all the addresses.
All PSKs in country can see the records (from all other PSKs) and can issue PCC on the spot, its integrated system even with CBI.

1. Go to your nearest passport Seva Kendra (PSK) of your present address judiciary (As long as you can produce proof of present address, even if you recently shifted to that address. Where your passport is issued / what is your permanent address does not matter.)
2. Declare all the addresses where you lived in past 12 months from the date of applying for PCC
3. Now once you reach PSK there will be 2 possibilities:
Either you will be issued PCC on the spot OR passport officer will initiate police enquiry and you will get PCC after completion of same.
Chances of getting PCC on spot is, if police enquiry was done at the time of passport issuance (If it was skipped you surely have to wait for police to complete their JOB). other factors effect are your in country address history and international travels.

As you returned India in Sept-2013 so you only have to show them record from Sept-2013. My personal suggestion would be to show that you where at the address that appear on your passport even for some days.