+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uregnt help for study decision

Shamim1988

Mar 16, 2018
Dear All,

I have 2 years bachelors in commerce from Karachi University from Pakistan and looking forward to do masters program in distance learning from canada in education. How i should go ? I don't think that 2 years bachlors is acceptable and if not than which program i should opt? Or do ineed to complete bachelors from my home country because normally universities don't offer bachelor programs in distance learning... for teaching profession in canada specially in early childhood jobs is there any specific license is required to start job and work experience??? Or with normal bachelors degree in education work can be started?

hussain-lala

Nov 7, 2013
Dear All,

I have 2 years bachelors in commerce from Karachi University from Pakistan and looking forward to do masters program in distance learning from canada in education. How i should go ? I don't think that 2 years bachlors is acceptable and if not than which program i should opt? Or do ineed to complete bachelors from my home country because normally universities don't offer bachelor programs in distance learning... for teaching profession in canada specially in early childhood jobs is there any specific license is required to start job and work experience??? Or with normal bachelors degree in education work can be started?
you have an undergraduate degree of 14 years in commerce stream so you can go for graduation at Canada. Without experience of teaching it seems difficult to justify the switching over from commerce to education.

If you share your complete profile, senior members may give expert opinion