+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ur action required to SUBMITTED

Nuttykumar

Star Member
Aug 29, 2020
Which intake? Is it just a automated update?..I applied on 27 aug for jan intake... How u got information 8th aug files are moving?
following many groups, this is for INDIA i am talking abt ....... I'm seeing lot of SDS are cleared for candidates applied on 6,7th in sequence. so hopefully I might expect the result in a week time
my intake is for the fall 2020

faitht

Apr 4, 2020
Hi! Same thing with mine. I submitted my application last Aug 21, on Aug 22 I received a Biometrics letter then my status changed to YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED. I submitted my Biometrics Sept 21 as the VFS just opened here in the PH then it changed to submitted.

Applied Aug 21
Bio request Aug 22
SDS
Philippines
Diploma

Jul 2, 2020
Category........
STUDY
My status is now submitted and also my friends status is the same "submitted" after we both received AIP. It was your Action Required for a time being even after getting AIP, then for last 15 days it's submitted.

I don't think, it is something to be very worried of. My friend is a funded student of University of Manitoba and his profile is also very good. He is very less likely to be rejected. So, if his status shows submitted so that means it is not something to be worried too much.

May be because we couldn't provide biometric and they have reviewed our doc and nothing else to see before we provide biometric, that's why it's submitted.

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
Exactly after a month i filed my application the status has changed from YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED to SUBMITTED...
I feel it is automated status update after a month... Or is there a progress on my application..
Experts openion please...

Applied 10th august
Bio request 11th aug
Type SDS
Medical UPFRONT
Country INDIA
prgram 2 YRS MBA

Hey man, exactly the same thing happened with me. After exactly a month of submission of applicaiton, status changed from "your action is required" to "submitted". Although I haven't provided my biometrics and no changes whatsoever when we see "full status". Can you please update on what's the current status of your application?

Remyabenny

Jul 28, 2023
Exactly after a month i filed my application the status has changed from YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED to SUBMITTED...
I feel it is automated status update after a month... Or is there a progress on my application..
Experts openion please...

Applied 10th august
Bio request 11th aug
Type SDS
Medical UPFRONT
Country INDIA
prgram 2 YRS MBA
Hiii
I also have the same issue. After a month your action changed today to submitted.. How long u had waited to knew abt the visa decision. Please reply as I am worried about this issue