+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading police certificate online with MYCIC - IEC App from Australian - HELP

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
aussie_lee said:
i found uploading the Australian police cert was easy i just scanned the original then uploaded it im havein problems with the imm 1295 form i cant find the 2013 form if any one could help that would be awesome iam_toby i saw you found it could you help
yes, you can download it on the cic website. if you cant find it, post your email and ill send it.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
i had to email cic too, as i made a mistake on one of the forms in my application package.
i NEVER heard back from them, HOWEVER when i called the cic hotline ( only available from within canada ) they
already attached the form i emailed to my application, they just don't confirm that process as it would be
way too much work for them...
so email the forms or whatever you need to question (AT) cic.gc.ca and make sure you put
ALL your personal information in that email. information like your name, date of birth, type of application, client ID, application number... so they can find the application.
when i checked last time, IEC applications were processed in NY. so you might want to CC the NY CIC office in your email: NewYork-im-enquiry (AT) international.gc.ca.

hope this helps.

Matty_84

Feb 20, 2013
I did email them all my information and my police clearance form.. About 6 times. The times they responded they didn't even acknowledge receiving it in the previous email, they just told me to try and upload it again via the upload button that doesn't exist in mycic.

I'm in Australia so the number doesn't work for me. They only contact Australians seem to have is via the question email

A simple acknowledgement of receiving documents/application status would actually reduce their work load as they won't have to sift through hundreds of repeated email requests for updates..

ruzzell

Apr 21, 2013
Valid Working Visa in Old Passport

Hi,

My concern is i had my Valid Woking Visa in my Old Passport, my question do i need to transfer the valid visa in my New Passport? if i need to transfer what is the procedure.

need your reply urgent.

Thanks,

Ruzzell

gcraig006

May 13, 2013
Hi,

I also am having problems uploading documents, I received a request to provide additional court documents for a charge that i had when I was under the age of 18. When i go to upload the document there is no upload button anywhere on the checklist page.

Have you had any update/luck with your problems of not uploading?

gcraig006

May 13, 2013
Hi Giving an update on my case of not being to upload a requested document.

I emailed both questions @ cic.gc.ca and web-tech-support @ cic.gc.ca, with the subject line "URGENT - Unable to upload requested document", I told them the problem that there was no upload button, I received another request for additional documentation message one day later, and after that I was able to submit the requested document, I was pretty impressed considering some of the horror stories I had seen posted. If you going to email make sure you include as much information as you can. I attached the request for additional documentation, the document i was trying to attach and the following details which you are required to provide.

1. Surname (last name)- Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) (first name)- Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Country of birth

5. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.

6. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

7. Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number

8. Online application reference number

9. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record)

10. Approximate date that the application was submitted

Hope this helps anyone in the future.

PS I think having URGENT in the subject line of the email helped.

theROOK

Dec 11, 2013
Hey guys, Im also currently living in Canada on the IEC and now in the process of stage 2 but dont know if i provide a police check from Canada or one from Australia for my stage 2 application. any help would be appreciated. Also if anyone has succesfully re-applied, how long does it take?