+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Photo in IRCC Portal

pointers

Oct 24, 2016
I'm trying to upload my photo but It shows the message 'Your photo is being validated" and keep showing same message. I waited and tried so many times but all the time it keep showing same ,message. Please help to resolve the problem

Balpreet95

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
I'm trying to upload my photo but It shows the message 'Your photo is being validated" and keep showing same message. I waited and tried so many times but all the time it keep showing same ,message. Please help to resolve the problem
Try to do it in different browser or just wait and try again

Zuscheema

Apr 12, 2017
Hi....when you upload photo it give you an option to crop and resize yourself or caseworker will do it!!!! so what should i do?
Anyhow if i upload without resizing or cropping it uploads photo right away. Anu suggestions?

Balpreet95

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hi....when you upload photo it give you an option to crop and resize yourself or caseworker will do it!!!! so what should i do?
Anyhow if i upload without resizing or cropping it uploads photo right away. Anu suggestions?
Just crop your photo as given instructions

deeve

Feb 5, 2020
Hi all, Is this photo upload you all are discussing for portal 2? After IRCC confirms that you have met all the requirements for PR, and asks for the photo that would be used for the PR card?
My question is regarding the photo requirements for the initial submission of the PR application. At that point also, do we need to submit front and back of the photo, and in pdf?

chrisbb

Aug 2, 2021
Hi all, Is this photo upload you all are discussing for portal 2? After IRCC confirms that you have met all the requirements for PR, and asks for the photo that would be used for the PR card?
My question is regarding the photo requirements for the initial submission of the PR application. At that point also, do we need to submit front and back of the photo, and in pdf?
Hey, did you end up submitting both from and back of the photo?

CeCoV

Mar 1, 2023
I also have problems to submit my photo. I tried 3 different browsers, someone with another solution?

rakeshjegganolla

Jan 22, 2019
Hello, I have a question about back of the photo. How do I get required information on back of the photo if I do digital photo ? I understand if I take a physical copy,store will sign and date on the back. How do they do if it is digital?

"The back of the photo must contain the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio and the date the photo was taken "