+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Passport and Stamps

r_2188

Feb 10, 2019
I have two passports, the current one and the expired. In the expired, i have a valid US visa and other stamps. So for express entry which all pages should i scan and upload? Just the new passport with all the stamps on it or old passport as well along with all the stamps and visas?

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
I have two passports, the current one and the expired. In the expired, i have a valid US visa and other stamps. So for express entry which all pages should i scan and upload? Just the new passport with all the stamps on it or old passport as well along with all the stamps and visas?
Scan all pages that have markings, visas, stamps, in both passports under a single file.

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
In my application I have listed my travel history in the application for last 10 years (my travel is only in country of origin and country of residence, no where else. Ive provided PCC for both countries. The IRCC says - only current valid passport is to be uploaded. My current valid passport does not have any travel stamps. The one that expired 5 years ago has stamps (for travel between country of origin and country of current residence). I did not upload the scans of the stamps in expired passport since they want a valid passport which will be used for travel. Do I need to submit those? Please advise. This requirement is so confusing and not given anywhere clearly. They ask - Upload legible copy of passport that you will use for travel. :oops::rolleyes::(

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
In my application I have listed my travel history in the application for last 10 years (my travel is only in country of origin and country of residence, no where else. Ive provided PCC for both countries. The IRCC says - only current valid passport is to be uploaded. My current valid passport does not have any travel stamps. The one that expired 5 years ago has stamps (for travel between country of origin and country of current residence). I did not upload the scans of the stamps in expired passport since they want a valid passport which will be used for travel. Do I need to submit those? Please advise. This requirement is so confusing and not given anywhere clearly. They ask - Upload legible copy of passport that you will use for travel. :oops::rolleyes::(
Hope this thread helps ..
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/travel-history-do-i-need-to-scan-expired-passport-because-of-stamps.540779/

Abhi1982

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
thankyou, yes I got a response from someone that they didnt provide expired passport which had stamps. and IRCC didnt ask for it. Since Ive not uploaded old expired PP, I will just continue as it is. I hope, if they really need it, they may ask for it at any time and I will quickly furnish those.

Reactions: fakelucio and srvp

srvp

Star Member
Sep 10, 2020
United States of America
Category........
FSW
thankyou, yes I got a response from someone that they didnt provide expired passport which had stamps. and IRCC didnt ask for it. Since Ive not uploaded old expired PP, I will just continue as it is. I hope, if they really need it, they may ask for it at any time and I will quickly furnish those.
Exactly.. you have 2 options continue with the application and upload if IRCC sends ADR, mostly they may not request for the old passport as in your case the stampings are for the back & forth travel between Country of residence and Country of Origin (u have provided PCC) .
The second option is to upload the document upfront using Webform.