+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading Documents to PR page.

Hugosalinasu

Jan 17, 2020
Hi everyone I hope this post find you well.
This is my very first time posting here for a question.

I’m processing my spouse sponsorship inland by myself (no lawyer) and I have the next questions:

1.- as this time as been very hard as a family because the economic aspect, after Covid was very hard to get better economically.
This being said, is the same reason my status has expired. I understand that I can still applying even when I’m expired, and just wanted to confirm with you guys. I got my explanation letter and my wife made another as back up, mentioning her responsibility towards me as a sponsor.

Now. Might this expired status affect if I asked for a work permit ( i need to help my wife somehow while waiting for it)? As I read in the webpage it shouldn’t.

2.- I took my photo (PR requirements) from Shoppers Drugstore, I have my digital copy and the photographer gave me like a card (flyer) with the address where the photo was taken, time, etc. So I need to write my personal information on it. Question is, how do I do that, should I create a jpg document and then paste my handwritten personal information?

3.- by the time to pay fees, does my wife have to create an account to make the payment? (We have followed the guide about paying the fees and is asking for a log in)

4.- does a support letter from our children would help in the process? They really want to make know Canada how much them daddy mean for them, since I’ve been them guardian all this 4years that I had to stay at home (has been a fantastic experience)

I am very nervous cause I didn’t use a lawyer, but at the same time optimistic because the new platform is very easy to fill up.
We are confident whit our application, I mean, we have 11 years legal married, living together same time and we are 4 living here in Canada since 2019.

Thank you very much for your help!!.