Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

I’ve couple of queries regarding uploading documents through CSE:

1. While uploading documents, do we need to upload only additional document or should it contain original documents related to that section as well? For example, I’m uploading Original Degree for my Master’s (in Hindi Language). I had earlier uploaded English Translation of Master’s, Bachelor’s Degree, WES & IELTS. So should I upload only Hindi Degree; or should I upload it along with other Documents which I uploaded earlier, as a single PDF?

2. Will it be possible to upload 2 documents related to separate sections of application? I need to provide 2 different documents – Renewed Passport for my Kid & original copy of my Master’s degree. Will there be multiple upload options to these separately or am I supposed to create 2 CSEs?

Thanks

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
1. Upload only the new document and mention in the description clearly about what are you uploading
2. Yes, you can upload upto 4 documents (max size is 4 MB for everything together)

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
1. Upload only the new document and mention in the description clearly about what are you uploading
2. Yes, you can upload upto 4 documents (max size is 4 MB for everything together)
Thanks for your response. I raised CSE last night. In absence of any response, I uploaded all documents related to section together in single PDF (Merged additional document with original file that I had uploaded), in case they replace earlier file with this one.

A small correction for others who may refer this thread in future - Total 3.5 MB is allowed & max size for single document is 2 MB.

ja_jamal

Star Member
Jul 24, 2016
NOC Code......
Thanks for your response. I raised CSE last night. In absence of any response, I uploaded all documents related to section together in single PDF (Merged additional document with original file that I had uploaded), in case they replace earlier file with this one.

A small correction for others who may refer this thread in future - Total 3.5 MB is allowed & max size for single document is 2 MB.
Ok. Regarding the total file size it says 4 MB in the upload page, nevertheless I didnt test it.