+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

uploading documents... help!

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
i'm having trouble uploading our documents..to those who already finished uploading their documents.. Guys, can you please share with me what did you do.. i also need to upload so many proof that that we are in a common law relationship...

hambousha

Jan 9, 2015
I have the same issue
Submitted without uploading documents of proof
I sent CIC and they replied thta there is no need to upload at the moment till getting chosen from the pool

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
i'm having trouble uploading our documents..to those who already finished uploading their documents.. Guys, can you please share with me what did you do.. i also need to upload so many proof that that we are in a common law relationship...
What exact problem do you have?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

LOVEUKYLE25

Star Member
Nov 16, 2013
my exact problem is how will I compress my file so that it can fit the 4mb limit... sorry I really dont know much about computer except word and excel..

felixcanada2015

Mar 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOVEUKYLE25 said:
my exact problem is how will I compress my file so that it can fit the 4mb limit... sorry I really dont know much about computer except word and excel..
You can use Adobe Acrobat to compress the PDF file.
1. First, open your PDF file using Acrobat;
2. Then, choose File > Save As > Optimized PDF.
The optimized PDF should be smaller than the original one. You can also choose the preferred quality of the optimized PDF.
BTW, in case you didn't purchase this software, it has a trial version of 30 days' usage.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
01 JAN EE Profile Created
01 JAN EE Profile Submitted
31 JAN ITA Received
16 FEB Application Submitted
16 FEB AOR Received
16 FEB Review of Eligibility in Progress
12 MAR Review of Medical Results Passed

imranbandeali

Mar 16, 2015
When do we need to upload the documents .... i think is it needed after we receive ITA or at the time of making the EE profile

Please advice

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
imranbandeali said:
When do we need to upload the documents .... i think is it needed after we receive ITA or at the time of making the EE profile

Please advice
After receiving ITA.