+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading documents (Applying for PR)

fahmi.mostafa

Dec 7, 2015
Good day all,

I am currently applying for the PR through EE and in the stage of uploading the final documents.
As i stated throughout the whole EE profile stages, my employment history involves 3 jobs (2 related to IT field and are my primary NOC, and only 1 related to other occupation (logistics))

The uploading documents stage shows the 3 fields of employment (i believe as a reflection of employment information entered throughout the EE profile) to upload the relevant documents.

Now, the problem is:
1-
I have no documents for the logistics experience and not keen on providing any as its not the primary NOC i am applying under.

2- The first and second work history (my primary NOC) have the same exact documents as i was sub-contracted under company X but the employment project is for and located in company Y. (Service letter issued by the current company Y mentions the two periods of employments)

To summarize, i cannot continue to next step which is the payment until i upload all 3 relevant documents, otherwise my application will be refused for not uploading the required documents.
What is the best practice in this case as currently i successfully uploaded documents for 1 out of 3 experiences (the main NOC).

Any one knows what should i do?
Any similar scenarios ?
Any experienced members who can help with this ?