+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upload 2 PCC in webform

Ezhilsdb4u

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,

I received my Indian PCC just today. Since i crossed my deadline, i have to submit PCC in Webform. I have two PCC to upload, one for myself and another for my Wife.
Please advice how to upload 2 pcc in webform. Should i submit 2 times by repeating all steps or just merge both PCC and submit once?

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi,

I received my Indian PCC just today. Since i crossed my deadline, i have to submit PCC in Webform. I have two PCC to upload, one for myself and another for my Wife.
Please advice how to upload 2 pcc in webform. Should i submit 2 times by repeating all steps or just merge both PCC and submit once?
merge into one pdf and upload

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
merge into one pdf and upload
Hi there,

I have the same query. 2 pcc's to be uploaded.
I have just submitted ITA on 5th July. My application is not picked by ircc yet, so no visa office assigned and no UCI.
So how shall I proceed?

Thanks in advance.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Hi there,

I have the same query. 2 pcc's to be uploaded.
I have just submitted ITA on 5th July. My application is not picked by ircc yet, so no visa office assigned and no UCI.
So how shall I proceed?

Thanks in advance.
if im not mistaken UCI and visa office are not mandatory fields to be updated in the webform

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
if im not mistaken UCI and visa office are not mandatory fields to be updated in the webform
Thanks for the revert. UCI can be 0000-000 something, but visa office is mandatory. It first asks for the visa office and then proceeds to next part of web form.

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Thanks for the revert. UCI can be 0000-000 something, but visa office is mandatory. It first asks for the visa office and then proceeds to next part of web form.
must be a recent change. as far as i was aware it never asked for visa office as not many applicants are aware of that detail.

PJ05

Oct 22, 2019
must be a recent change. as far as i was aware it never asked for visa office as not many applicants are aware of that detail.
Thanks dear. You are absolutely right. Actually there's difference between cic webform and ircc webform, I was raising the wrong one. But now was able to raise the one correctly.
Thanks a ton.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I have applied for SOWP with all the mandatory documents. How do I submit PCC and my spouse part-time job offer letter now? Can I raise webform or any other option? Please confirm.