+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medicals

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
I am planning to get Upfront medicals done (near Boston USA) while I wait for ITA and when I reach out to the doctors office for appointment this is the information I have received

Canadian Immigration, please bring your immigration identification number (IME, UCI or UMI).
If you need up-front medical exam for Canadian Immigration, please email us prior to your visit with your last name, first name, date of birth, place of birth, primary address, primary telephone number, email, intended occupation, length of stay, passport number, passport issuing authority, date of issue and date of expiry so we could enter those information ahead of time to facilitate your visit. We will provide you with Information Sheet with UMI created at the end of the visit.

Can someone please guide me on the above highlighted fields.

Rocky127

May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This sounds right

I got mine done at Atlanta, filled out these details and got UMI # at the end.

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
EhhCanada said:
I am planning to get Upfront medicals done (near Boston USA) while I wait for ITA and when I reach out to the doctors office for appointment this is the information I have received

Canadian Immigration, please bring your immigration identification number (IME, UCI or UMI).
If you need up-front medical exam for Canadian Immigration, please email us prior to your visit with your last name, first name, date of birth, place of birth, primary address, primary telephone number, email, intended occupation, length of stay, passport number, passport issuing authority, date of issue and date of expiry so we could enter those information ahead of time to facilitate your visit. We will provide you with Information Sheet with UMI created at the end of the visit.

Can someone please guide me on the above highlighted fields.
We got our medicals done in the Boston area as well, Needham, to be specific.
For the highlighted questions, we used:
reason for travel: worker
length of stay: permanent residency

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
dopehead said:
We got our medicals done in the Boston area as well, Needham, to be specific.
For the highlighted questions, we used:
reason for travel: worker
length of stay: permanent residency
Thank you I am going to Needham as well, hows the service? any specific tips?

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
EhhCanada said:
Thank you I am going to Needham as well, hows the service? any specific tips?
It was a smooth process.
Once the appointment was set up, the receptionist emailed us all the details of what to expect. The appointment itself took a couple of hours; Xrays and bloodwork were done at the Beth Israel hospital right next door.
Around a week later I got an email from the clinic saying the reports were "normal" and the reports were filed electronically.

Good luck!

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
dopehead said:
It was a smooth process.
Once the appointment was set up, the receptionist emailed us all the details of what to expect. The appointment itself took a couple of hours; Xrays and bloodwork were done at the Beth Israel hospital right next door.
Around a week later I got an email from the clinic saying the reports were "normal" and the reports were filed electronically.

Good luck!
Thank you, we just got our pre medicals done(Things happened just like the way you have mentioned) and we didn't got any certificate to use to upload to CIC and the clerk told that she will mail me in a week or so is that common.

dopehead

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
EhhCanada said:
Thank you, we just got our pre medicals done(Things happened just like the way you have mentioned) and we didn't got any certificate to use to upload to CIC and the clerk told that she will mail me in a week or so is that common.
The certificates in PDF format will be emailed to you in around a couple of weeks (took around 14 days for us). The certificate has the UMI/barcode etc that you'll need to upload to CIC.

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
dopehead said:
The certificates in PDF format will be emailed to you in around a couple of weeks (took around 14 days for us). The certificate has the UMI/barcode etc that you'll need to upload to CIC.
This is very helpful Thank you +1