+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Results

rohit04

Jun 18, 2014
Hi All,

I did upfront medical on 9-Dec.
The clinic uploaded the results in the e-medical system on 19-Dec.
I sent an email to the CIC, with the receipt from the clinic along with my details (Name, Family Name, Application Number, UCI, UMI).
The medical results have not been updated in my file yet. The ECAS doesn't shows the comment yet that the Medical Results have been received.

If anyone has been in the similar situation, it'll be great if you could share your experience. I would really appreciate any advise if there are any steps i need to take to get it fixed. Or if this is normal and I should wait.

Thanks
Rohit

nov_2014

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
16-May-2015
Apply GCMS, you will come to know status of medical as well as your application status. Usually they update ECAS but not necessarily, if PA & dependents medicals are in passed status.
All the Best..

rohit04 said:
Hi All,

I did upfront medical on 9-Dec.
The clinic uploaded the results in the e-medical system on 19-Dec.
I sent an email to the CIC, with the receipt from the clinic along with my details (Name, Family Name, Application Number, UCI, UMI).
The medical results have not been updated in my file yet. The ECAS doesn't shows the comment yet that the Medical Results have been received.

If anyone has been in the similar situation, it'll be great if you could share your experience. I would really appreciate any advise if there are any steps i need to take to get it fixed. Or if this is normal and I should wait.

Thanks
Rohit