+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
I received my AOR on 28 April and finished medical upfront exam on 21 May. Still, I haven't heard from IRCC

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
I checked the CIC news website now. It’s mentioned that IRCC offices are still Officially closed & IRCC employees are working from home for urgent services Only. Hope they resume processing the PR apps soon.

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
AOR 10th of April
Have you received the MEP message ?
My AOR was Mar 30 Medical exam on Apr 22 . Submitted by web form on May 5th. Received BIL on May 27th, however still shows "Reviewing your medical exam results" . So not sure if the delay in MEP is because i submitted application first and then sent medical exam results or for other reasons .. Fingers crossed..

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
My AOR was Mar 30 Medical exam on Apr 22 . Submitted by web form on Apr 22. Received BIL on May 27th, however still shows "Reviewing your medical exam results" . So not sure if the delay in MEP is because i submitted application first and then sent medical exam results or for other reasons .. Fingers crossed..
Two month from AOR appears to be normal waiting time to get our first update A friend of mine also received the first update on his application after 6-8 weeks from his AOR. I think currently we may rely on this timeframe.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Guys. Anyone on the same boat?
FSW-outland with AOR 10th April or earlier and still haven’t received updates from IRCC with MEP & BIL ???

Moien

Star Member
May 22, 2020
Hi Guys. The following is my timeline by now:

Stream: CEC

28 Apr AOR
21 May Medical Exams Done
18 June BIL
18 June MEP

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hello,

I submitted my study permit last week. On my portal, it is just written "You do not need a medical exam". Can someone tell when it will get updated?

J-star

Jul 11, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-08-2020
Hi everyone...
can anybody tell me what is the best time to get an upfront medical test done?
After receiving the ITA or is it possible to get it done before ITA as well?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Does anyone recieved de IME number after submit the aplication whitout upfront medical exam?

What I did and was passed by IRCC is do the upfront medical exam then submit the letter given by the panel physican to IRCC via webform. The panel physician is going to ask you for the Acknowledgement of Receipt or the Invitation Letter as proof.

I hope that helps.

Lidija13

Oct 26, 2020
Hi,
I sent my PR application on July 24th, with LOE attached explaining why I couldn't get my medical exam done. Now it's been 3 months and I haven't received an IME number do get it done. Can someone help, is this normal?

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Hi,
I sent my PR application on July 24th, with LOE attached explaining why I couldn't get my medical exam done. Now it's been 3 months and I haven't received an IME number do get it done. Can someone help, is this normal?
I did the same thing. However, I booked a medical exam and submitted the paper work that's given by the panel doctor via webform. They passed it after less than a month.

I wouldnt wait for the IME number, just go do it. Make sure you take the Express Entry Invitation Letter.