+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

Alex Wang

Apr 20, 2020
If it's upfront medical, you will get a document on the same day from the physician that you will upload under medical documents. It took me about 30 mins to do the whole exam. IRCC will get your results directly
Thank you for the prompt reply! Can I upload the medical document right after the exam with the panel physician? Because I know I have to go to a different place for the x-rays and blood test, which may not happen on the same day. Should I wait until everything is done?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you for the prompt reply! Can I upload the medical document right after the exam with the panel physician? Because I know I have to go to a different place for the x-rays and blood test, which may not happen on the same day. Should I wait until everything is done?
I would recommend you to wait until everything is done. You want to make sure that when health Canada gets your reports they are complete. No officer is going to review half done reports.

qzyqzy

Star Member
Apr 20, 2020
UPDATE: Just to inform you guys. I Submitted my application with LOE for the upfront medical & Received AOR few seconds after submitting the app. Will keep you updated on the coming days if I receive anything from IRCC regarding the medical exam. Best of Luck 4 u
Hi, is there any update from IRCC since you got AOR? Thanks my friend.

brokenira

Feb 27, 2020
I submitted my app with a LOE explaining why upfront medical exam was missing 2 weeks ago....havent heard anything from IRCC yet

Ramor02

May 3, 2019
Did you all submit your LOE under optional documents or the Supporting documents tab. thanks. Just asking cause I've submitted my LOE in the supporting docs for Medicals cause you are forced to upload a document in it right so had to put LOE cause no medicals currently.
This is what I am doing in case if I do not get the exam done. it is the right way to do it

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
@Robin1812 : My medicals with visadoctor is complete and I got the eMedical sheet also. Could you please tell me how did you submit them to IRCC? Because I submitted them through Webform. Is it okay to upload both mine and spouse's eMedical together?

seraphzhou

Apr 8, 2020
Hello guys, I submitted my application without upfront medical exam but with a LOE two weeks ago. Today I got phone call from a clinic that they resume the service and can book my exam on next week. Just wondering should I take the medical exam and submit the proof via webform? Or should I wait for further notice before conducting any exams?