+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

moody16

Star Member
Nov 17, 2018
Did you submit your LOE under optional documents or the Supporting documents tab. thanks. Just asking cause I've submitted mine in the supporting docs for Medicals cause you are forced to upload a document in it right.
I did both just to be safe; at the "upfront medical exam" section and "client info" section

Reactions: tenzinbhutia

bull34

Star Member
Aug 12, 2018
Hello friends,
Is there anyone from India who submitted file without upfront medical exam.
I called hospital it is asking for IME letter.
Furthermore, they said upfront exam are closed wef 20 March 2020, as per direction of embassy.
Please guide.
Regards,
Bull

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Can you plz tell me when had u booked the appointment and did they do everything from examination to blood work to xray?
And how much did the clinic charge in total?
I emailed them to book the appointment but they told me that IRCC has suspended the upfront medicals until further notice, this was on March 28th. They emailed me again on April 05 and said that my appointment is booked for April 15. They did my X-ray, blood test, everything. $280 is fee for an adult

Reactions: HelloCanada_2020

IG2020

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
I emailed them to book the appointment but they told me that IRCC has suspended the upfront medicals until further notice, this was on March 28th. They emailed me again on April 05 and said that my appointment is booked for April 15. They did my X-ray, blood test, everything. $280 is fee for an adult
Thank you I got April 22 for this place. How long did it take you to complete the exam?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you I got April 22 for this place. How long did it take you to complete the exam?
It took me about 30 mins in total. The X-ray facility is in the same building but the blood/urine sample will be taken at a different location. It's about 2 mins walk from the medical centre. They will give you all the required documents to take to the blood test centre. Overall, it was quicker than I thought it would be.

Canada_HELLO1

Apr 16, 2020
Hello,
I did the upfront medical test on April 9 at VisaDoctor in Toronto. Since now, after a week, I have not heard anything from the doctor. Should I call them and ask for an update?

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi, at the end of the medicals, did they give any eMedical sheet so that we can upload it in the "Upfront Medicals" tab? I have an appointment next week and asked us to bring the photograph. They also instructed to email them the copy of the photo, if we don't have the hard copy of it. Is it okay to email them the digital copy?

Thanks!!

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Thank you so much :) Also, on the visadoctor.ca website, they asked us to provide the photo with the specification 50mm*70mm. Should the digital photo also be mandatory of this size?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Thank you so much :) Also, on the visadoctor.ca website, they asked us to provide the photo with the specification 50mm*70mm. Should the digital photo also be mandatory of this size?
I think so. There are some online tools available to crop image to that size

Alex Wang

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the medical exam completed and be ready to be uploaded to the application file?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the medical exam completed and be ready to be uploaded to the application file?
If it's upfront medical, you will get a document on the same day from the physician that you will upload under medical documents. It took me about 30 mins to do the whole exam. IRCC will get your results directly