+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exams are cancelled

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
You do not need POF if you got the invite under CEC. Upload a LOE in the POF section stating that you are invited under CEC and it doesn't apply to you and you should be good

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Today, i got confirmation from cic assigned clinic here in Saigon that upfront was not allowed from 15 Mar

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
Hi guys, I just got an email from medical centre confirming my upfront medica appointment for April 15. Hoping that they have opened it for everybody

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi guys, I just got an email from medical centre confirming my upfront medica appointment for April 15. Hoping that they have opened it for everybody
Where do you live? Did they mention when upfront medical exam will re-open or is it already re-opened?

Robin1812

Feb 11, 2019
I live in GTA. They did not mention anything if the exams are open or not. I emailed them week ago but they said that the exams have stopped until further notice and that they will keep me updated if this changes. Today I received an email to confirm my appointment

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I live in GTA. They did not mention anything if the exams are open or not. I emailed them week ago but they said that the exams have stopped until further notice and that they will keep me updated if this changes. Today I received an email to confirm my appointment
I emailed a panel physician weeks ago and they said exactly the same thing as yours. Wish I could hear from them soon

bileec

Jul 16, 2019
Can you tell which medical Center? I also live in GTA. I want to make an appointment too.

askele

Star Member
Feb 10, 2020
Which medical centre? I live in GTA as well, help a brother out

mancugay

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Thanks for the response mate, but regarding 2), I think what IRCC meant by that is if you have submitted incomplete application because your deadline had reached, in that case, they won't reject it.. and I think it makes more sense this way (I could be wrong though). IRCC doesn't say anywhere that we can submit incomplete applications even if the deadline is far away..
I would like to remind you guys that PR application fee increases by 50% from Apr 30, 2020 (from $550 to $825), so...

jetzhou

Mar 24, 2020
How did you confirm that we have to submit the application in order to get the IME 1017E?
Easy to find on CIC website. I'll link it HERE.

Under "what to bring", bullet point 5:
"the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E), if you don’t get an upfront medical exam
  • We’ll send you this form"

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Guys. I received my ITA on the 4th of march, 2020 draw. I managed to gather all documents required but can’t have the medical as you know that it’s now cancelled. I really don’t know what to do. I’m afraid to wait until the last day of the submission period waiting for the medical test to be allowed again as some documents like PCC and bank statements might become expired and I will not be able to get new ones as there is now curfew and government institutions are also closed and the situation is getting worse. I’m afraid also to submit without medicals and get refused as incomplete app. Please I need expert advise.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Guys. I received my ITA on the 4th of march, 2020 draw. I managed to gather all documents required but can’t have the medical as you know that it’s now cancelled. I really don’t know what to do. I’m afraid to wait until the last day of the submission period waiting for the medical test to be allowed again as some documents like PCC and bank statements might become expired and I will not be able to get new ones as there is now curfew and government institutions are also closed and the situation is getting worse. I’m afraid also to submit without medicals and get refused as incomplete app. Please I need expert advise.
Try reading the previous posts in this thread. Clearly answered.

AhmedElemam2020

Mar 19, 2020
Try reading the previous posts in this thread. Clearly answered.
Thank you for your reply
I am just confused because some people say: Submit app with LOE and wait for medical request and the others say: we should wait because they gave us 90 instead of 60 days as they know the situation. This is why I asked again what do people agreed to do? Which is opinion is the correct one ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you for your reply
I am just confused because some people say: Submit app with LOE and wait for medical request and the others say: we should wait because they gave us 90 instead of 60 days as they know the situation. This is why I asked again what do people agreed to do? Which is opinion is the correct one ?
Read fact, not opinions.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html#Application_intake