+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

upfront medical exam

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
Hello,

We just received ITA and collecting documents. i tried getting an appointment for medical check but was asked for IME number. How exactly do i get that ? Should i contact CIC as i do not know what will be my visa office.

Thanks

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tell them you are doing an upfront medical. You don't need an IME number, they have to generate it for you in eMedical.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
Not sure what happened. When I was doing medical, they just asked for my express entry profile number. Anyway, congrats on your ITA and best luck with your application :)

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you tell them you are doing an upfront medical?

i booked mine today. When the receptionist asked me about a letter or email from government, I just said i dont have it. It's express entry. Then she said ok that's fine LOL

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You dont need IME to provide, just make an appointment and bring your AOR then tell them upfront medical for express entry or apply for permanent residency.

All the best

neelam13

Jan 6, 2016
Thanks for the response everyone. I did my medical today.... :)

i have a second question. Is there any other procedure after uploading all the documents for pr online? I only have 10 days to submit the documents and don want to get a surprise.

thanks...

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neelam13 said:

i have a second question. Is there any other procedure after uploading all the documents for pr online? I only have 10 days to submit the documents and don want to get a surprise.

thanks...
Please triple check before submit, you won't be able to change or edit profile again. Once you submitted, IRCC may request additional document i.e. Police certificate, scheduleA etc,,

All the best

wenfeizh

Feb 10, 2016
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
neelam13 said:

thanks...
I think it would be nice if you get a lawyer to have a thorough check up with all your forms and documents.