+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Exam Cost

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
My husband has received the ITA for express entry and is visiting Canada from US for a week.. Can he schedule his medical test in Canada when he is visiting?. any thoughts on it.. Would that be accepted by CIC?..

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
My husband has received the ITA for express entry and is visiting Canada from US for a week.. Can he schedule his medical test in Canada when he is visiting?. any thoughts on it.. Would that be accepted by CIC?..
The medical can be done anywhere as long as it is with a Panel Physician.

Jtonex

May 4, 2019
Hi where did you get it done in New York, I see the one in chinatown with the name Ng medical at Centre St charges $310. The Connecticut one is also $400 (50$ for the X ray is separate and 350$ for all other tests and charges).
Please do u know how long it takes for the medical result at the hospital in Chinatown to be uploaded?

usamatk

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
has anyone had a medical exam done in Montreal area lately? any recommendations ? what would be the cost here for one adult and one toddler?

prabhat112

Oct 9, 2018
I live in Virginia and the location nearby (~20 miles) is
City: Reston
Name: Anne Rose N. Eapen
Address: Quality Internal Medicine with Radiology Support to Fairfax Radiology and Reston Hospital,
1860 Town Center Drive, Suite 255,
Virginia
Telephone: 703-707-0607
www.quality-internal-medicine.com
Spoken Languages: English

Over the phone they told me that it costs 330$ per adult and 46$ extra for X-Ray (in a nearby facility)
(additional fee may be required for female exams like pap smear)
Looking at other posts, looks like I would not save much if I travel to other states; although I plan to inquire the facilities at MD or PA.

It's a shame that none of the facilities, I checked so far, accept commercial insurance plans (one the provided by employers)
Did u know how much the other facilities cost?

thementor

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi where did you get it done in New York, I see the one in chinatown with the name Ng medical at Centre St charges $310. The Connecticut one is also $400 (50$ for the X ray is separate and 350$ for all other tests and charges).
I got it done here
City: New York
Name: Albert Levy
Address: 911 Park Ave,
New york
Telephone: 212-288-7193
Spoken Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
300 for medical and 50 for x-ray separate. X-ray is done in a nearby location.
@kumarfrmdel
@dora115

My question to you both: did you have to set up an appointment with the respective Panel Physicians to getting the tests done? If so, how long before the tests did you have to set up the appointment? Is there anything worth noting before making appointment or taking the tests with the Panel Physician? Thanks