+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical Exam Cost

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
We paid $1450 for a family of four in Seattle. We also had to pay for our additional tests (more x-rays because I had pneumonia and an extra blood test because of his high BP), but did not have to go to the same physician. We went to a different one in the same network and they sent the results to the panel physician.

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
Hello guys. Please does anyone know the cost for medical examination in Jeddah Saudi Arabia? Also is the medicals required for dependent children under 10 years old?

katiegud

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello guys. Please does anyone know the cost for medical examination in Jeddah Saudi Arabia? Also is the medicals required for dependent children under 10 years old?
No idea about the cost there, but children do need them. My one year old was just weighed and measured with a quick exam. The 7 year old had to do a urine test, but no blood or x-rays.

Reactions: oliray

oliray

Nov 7, 2017
No idea about the cost there, but children do need them. My one year old was just weighed and measured with a quick exam. The 7 year old had to do a urine test, but no blood or x-rays.
Thanks a lot. I reached out to the hospital this morning and got the feedback regarding cost and need for children as well.

Reactions: katiegud

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Please let me know the address in CT as i live n there.
City: Stamford
Name: Lukas Konandreas
Address: Doctors Center,
660 Bedford St.,
Connecticut
Telephone: 203-324-8800
Spoken Languages: English, French, Greek, Spanish
You can check other locations in this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx , I got it done in New York it was 350$ and they had e-medical so result will reach cic faster.

kumarfrmdel

Dec 12, 2017
City: Stamford
Name: Lukas Konandreas
Address: Doctors Center,
660 Bedford St.,
Connecticut
Telephone: 203-324-8800
Spoken Languages: English, French, Greek, Spanish
You can check other locations in this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx , I got it done in New York it was 350$ and they had e-medical so result will reach cic faster.
Hi where did you get it done in New York, I see the one in chinatown with the name Ng medical at Centre St charges $310. The Connecticut one is also $400 (50$ for the X ray is separate and 350$ for all other tests and charges).

dora115

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi where did you get it done in New York, I see the one in chinatown with the name Ng medical at Centre St charges $310. The Connecticut one is also $400 (50$ for the X ray is separate and 350$ for all other tests and charges).
I got it done here
City: New York
Name: Albert Levy
Address: 911 Park Ave,
New york
Telephone: 212-288-7193
Spoken Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
300 for medical and 50 for x-ray separate. X-ray is done in a nearby location.

sach429

Feb 8, 2018
I live in Virginia and the location nearby (~20 miles) is
City: Reston
Name: Anne Rose N. Eapen
Address: Quality Internal Medicine with Radiology Support to Fairfax Radiology and Reston Hospital,
1860 Town Center Drive, Suite 255,
Virginia
Telephone: 703-707-0607
www.quality-internal-medicine.com
Spoken Languages: English

Over the phone they told me that it costs 330$ per adult and 46$ extra for X-Ray (in a nearby facility)
(additional fee may be required for female exams like pap smear)
Looking at other posts, looks like I would not save much if I travel to other states; although I plan to inquire the facilities at MD or PA.

It's a shame that none of the facilities, I checked so far, accept commercial insurance plans (one the provided by employers)

vijayniranjan04

Star Member
Feb 22, 2018
I live in Virginia and the location nearby (~20 miles) is
City: Reston
Name: Anne Rose N. Eapen
Address: Quality Internal Medicine with Radiology Support to Fairfax Radiology and Reston Hospital,
1860 Town Center Drive, Suite 255,
Virginia
Telephone: 703-707-0607
www.quality-internal-medicine.com
Spoken Languages: English

Over the phone they told me that it costs 330$ per adult and 46$ extra for X-Ray (in a nearby facility)
(additional fee may be required for female exams like pap smear)
Looking at other posts, looks like I would not save much if I travel to other states; although I plan to inquire the facilities at MD or PA.

It's a shame that none of the facilities, I checked so far, accept commercial insurance plans (one the provided by employers)
Hey i checked with them , looks if u are born in india its 408 per adult + xray then for kids 285