+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront medical exam - after submitting online application for supervisa

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hello,

We have applied for super visa for my mother.
She got her biometrics done last week. We are yet to receive a request for medical.
Is it possible or will it be helpful to expedite the application process - if we get an upfront medical done now? I mean after the application is submitted and under processing? and if yes, how to submit the medical results.

Thank you.

Reactions: mandy.c

misstchopra23

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
New Delhi, India
Hello,

She got her biometrics done last week. We are yet to receive a request for medical.
Is it possible or will it be helpful to expedite the application process - if we get an upfront medical done now? I mean after the application is submitted and under processing? and if yes, how to submit the medical results.

Thank you.
You can do upfront medicals, which likely may expedite the process. Also depends on the home country.. as in what their processing times look like.

Just book the medicals with a panel physician in the city the applicant resides. Once medicals are done, the clinic will give you an E-medical sheet, which you would have to submit to IRCC through the webform. In few days from then, the status of medicals will be updated on the application portal.

Reactions: kush_thapar1989

Nagapandi

May 17, 2020
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi

Have you done your upfront medicals?

mandy.c

Sep 3, 2016
India
Category........
Visa Office......
Bangalore
App. Filed.......
02-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
01-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2017
Hello,

Thank you.
Hi,

I am planning to do the same for my parents. Could you please tell me if you are able to go ahead with this?

thanks,
Mandy

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
You can do upfront medicals, which likely may expedite the process. Also depends on the home country.. as in what their processing times look like.

Just book the medicals with a panel physician in the city the applicant resides. Once medicals are done, the clinic will give you an E-medical sheet, which you would have to submit to IRCC through the webform. In few days from then, the status of medicals will be updated on the application portal.
Hi. Just wondering if I will do upfront medical, under webform what type of application/enquiry should I put in to upload e-medical sheet? Is it "Temporary Residence(online)" or "Replacement documents, Amendment to documents and Verification and status of documents"?

TIA

Abhiancha

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

I am planning to do the same for my parents. Could you please tell me if you are able to go ahead with this?

thanks,
Mandy
I haven't proceeded with upfront medicals - as I'm told that it is supposed to be done prior to filing the application, once we submit the application - I was told that, we need to wait for the medical request

Kris1234

Mar 5, 2021
I haven't proceeded with upfront medicals - as I'm told that it is supposed to be done prior to filing the application, once we submit the application - I was told that, we need to wait for the medical request
Hi! May I ask if it's not allowed to do upfront medical exam, after AOR, but before medical request from IRCC?

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Hi! May I ask if it's not allowed to do upfront medical exam, after AOR, but before medical request from IRCC?
My mom did an upfront medical after submitting her supervisa application

Submitted application: Sept 02, 2021
Biometric Letter: Sept 03, 2021
Biometric Done: Sep 10, 2021
Biometric Updated on Gckey as Completed: Sept 10, 2021
Upfront E-Medical Sent Via IRCC Webform-Manila: Sept 27, 2021
Medical Passed on Gckey: Oct 04, 2021

Kris1234

Mar 5, 2021

Thank you for this! I am also applying from Manila, and I've had problems in booking appointment prior to my submitting application since it's always full. However, I am applying for PR through express entry and didn't see the thread at first that it's about supervisa.

jeychie18

Nov 30, 2016
Thank you for this! I am also applying from Manila, and I've had problems in booking appointment prior to my submitting application since it's always full. However, I am applying for PR through express entry and didn't see the thread at first that it's about supervisa.
you could probably do the same.. actually we used NHS Baguio and they sent the e-medical direct to IRCC, I just resubmitted to webform-manila just to make sure. Lol

the makati clinics are full, try Baguio if you can. When we’re searching earliest is like 3-4 days there

Nov 9, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I know I am asking the same question as it was asked earlier. My parents applied for Super Visa from India on 29th June 2021. After their Bio-metrics, they haven't heard anything from CIC. Now, they are thinking to get their medicals done in advance to speed up the process. They have got their respective appointments for Dec 2nd in Delhi. Please suggest if they should go for it or not. I have gone through some many posts and mostly people have confirmed that after they sent the communication for medicals, they received a confirmation from CIC soon. Some got the Super Visa in 2 weeks after this.

CanadianDreamer@TO

Jul 23, 2021
Hi Everyone,

I know I am asking the same question as it was asked earlier. My parents applied for Super Visa from India on 29th June 2021. After their Bio-metrics, they haven't heard anything from CIC. Now, they are thinking to get their medicals done in advance to speed up the process. They have got their respective appointments for Dec 2nd in Delhi. Please suggest if they should go for it or not. I have gone through some many posts and mostly people have confirmed that after they sent the communication for medicals, they received a confirmation from CIC soon. Some got the Super Visa in 2 weeks after this.
Can you shed some light on how to go for upfront medical? I am planning to apply for supervisa for my parents and planning to for upfront medical.

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello jeychie18

i am planning to do the same from Bangladesh. can you kindly share the link with me to submit via the Webform? Many thanks in advance for your kind help.