+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Upfront Medical - e Medical Information sheet (No stamp or sign)

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello guys,

People who have done medical in Fortis Bangalore, could you please tell me if your E-Medical information sheet has stamp or/and sign on it, Mine does not have.

Please reply.

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Upfront Medical -Fortis Bangalore

No sign/stamp even on my eMedical info sheet.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Re: Upfront Medical -Fortis Bangalore

sush80 said:
No sign/stamp even on my eMedical info sheet.
So do you think any issue?
Have you submitted it already?

sush80

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I dont think there is any issue...I have already submitted my eAPR on 4th Feb, but no updates till now..

May 15, 2016
Hello guys,

People who have done medical in Fortis Bangalore, could you please tell me if your E-Medical information sheet has stamp or/and sign on it, Mine does not have.

Please reply.
  • Do you get the IME number on the same day of medical examination ?
  • How long does it take to get the E-information sheet ?
  • Do you need to upload the scanned copy of e-medical info sheet to e-APR before submitting ?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Hello guys,

Please reply.
Yes, there is no problem.

The e-medical info sheet is an electronically generated receipt. so, it doesn't require to have stamp/sign on it.
All that is required by IRCC is the UMI number and the personal biographic details of the candidate. IRCC will check the details via assess of the e-medical service.

You should just upload the info sheet you've got from the clinic. You are good to go.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Hello guys,

Got request for my medical in the morning (though I already provided one initially)..
In my account, it is showing:
"You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it" but I only have eMedical report which I uploaded during AOR, I dont have any new version as such. Same document/report should work, right ?

Cynicalmonk

May 3, 2017
Canada
Category........
Other
Hello guys,

Got request for my medical in the morning (though I already provided one initially)..
In my account, it is showing:
"You can only provide new versions of previously submitted documents if we request it" but I only have eMedical report which I uploaded during AOR, I dont have any new version as such. Same document/report should work, right ?
Might be stamp issue?! Contact fortis. Did you see the doctor at the end of your medicals, that's the last step if I remember correctly from my medicals and he stamped the e-sheet and handed over to me.

harish21jun

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-03-2017
Might be stamp issue?! Contact fortis. Did you see the doctor at the end of your medicals, that's the last step if I remember correctly from my medicals and he stamped the e-sheet and handed over to me.
Thanks for the reply. Actually I went other day to get the stamp and then submitted. This request is only for me, my spouse also had same stamp and everything else. So dont really think its because of stamp.

I contacted Fortis and they confirmed they did upload then and will do again today.

kanikasharma

Mar 28, 2016
I have the same issue. My spouse got his medical done from Fortis bangalore, and they are refusing to put any stamp on the medical sheet. while mine(from Max, delhi) has two stamps.
Did anyone submit without stamps and faced any issues?

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have the same issue. My spouse got his medical done from Fortis bangalore, and they are refusing to put any stamp on the medical sheet. while mine(from Max, delhi) has two stamps.
Did anyone submit without stamps and faced any issues?
No Stamp required as long as it is E-Medical !! If someone is getting stamp then it is totally irrelevant. The information flow directly to IRCC with your UCI and they will know if medical was performed or not. In the emedical form you have IME number on top to facilitate officers !